chapter 3 - friends?

You nervously get dropped into Snape' office 15 minutes early with sarsha on your side (you come early so you don't bump into Draco)

But as you knock you see Draco and Snape talking from the door's window, you look away as Snape comes forward and then talks to you.

"Miss y/l/n" Snape says patiently "what are you doing here?"

You wonder what is wrong with him because he was the one who gave you the detention.

"coming here for my detention with Draco" you say anxiously

"Oh don't you worry about that. Malfoy over here told me that he forced you to go out of bounds and insisted that only he got the detention"

"Really?" You say with a bit of a soft spot for Draco.

"I'm afraid so" he says "well see you tomorrow at potions"

You walk over to the slytherin common room seeing Millicent and Sarsha revising something for a test.

"Oh hey y/n" sarsha says giving you a hug "how did Snape let your detention end so fast"

"Draco insisted that only he gets the detention" you say, maybe going a bit red.

"Ooohhh" Millicent joins in.

You walk over to your dorm room and wear the Draco bracelet again, maybe you did like Draco a little bit.

THE NEXT DAY

you walk over to breakfast in your same old spot in front of Draco hoping to see him again and maybe ask him to the Yule Ball.

You smile at him and you both say in unison "Hey, wanna go the Yule ball"

Again in unison you both say yes and then your face is intensely red. "Friends?" You say.

"Duh" he says smiling seeing that you have that bracelet on again.

Now Millicent looked over at you and said "I TOLD YOU Y/N"

You look away and think hardly about what to wear.