06.just Relax

It's night

Ranbir told what happen in station to aryan and shahana...

Now they all are present in living area expect shahana

Shahana brings coffee for everyone

Then she to sit and start to sip the coffee..

Ranbir finally broke the silence, took a deep breath and says"I never through in my weird dreams too, that i will talk like an mature man, but now, i am"

Everyone look at him, he continues "so aryan what are you going to do?"

Now all gaze shift to aryan, he nodded in no and says " mm i don't know but one thing for sure, i am not going to think about it now. I think i should leave this matter here it self "

Prachi in an low voice " but you have to search your mother right? "

Aryan nodded

Ranbir said " for that you guys must relax now, aryan you need to clear everything before taking steps, prachi you too first come back from that incident, i know this is about pragya aunty ( mentioning her name itself making her(prachi) go emotional) but first you have to calm your self, shahana you too have to get back to your old type because nowadays you are being so silent "

Aryan" than you too have to get relaxed bro, you too have emotions right don't try to hide your emotions ok, just let it out bro, because as you say, we are a family which will never break"

Ranbir hug aryan and shahana, prachi hug each other

Aryan took a deep breath said " ok then get ready for the party tonight"

Shahana" what party you didn't tell us anything "

Aryan" this party was organized by our collage a fresh up party before our final exams, i through now no one was willing to go to this party, but now will all need this, so yeah come on guys we are going to this party, then returning home then going to discuss about what's next ok"

Shahana said ok

Ranbir look prachi for an answer, prachi look ranbir then sign ok

Ranbir says "ok then, come on guys what are we waiting for go, get ready"

In pranbir room

Prachi was searching cloths for the party, ranbir come from the bath only in towel and extra hot...

Prachi didn't look ranbir, but by door opening and closing sound, she know that ranbir was out from the washroom so ask without looking him " ranbir what should i wear, i don't know what to wear , what type of party is this. Party before exam, whatever but what should i wear now"

Ranbir was happy that his old chikchiki was getting back slowly. He came behind her and got some mischievous idea

Ranbir"prachi first tell me what should i wear, you don't give me any dress, now what should i wear say? "

Prachi still searching for an dress after hearing ranbir she started searching for a dress for him.

Ranbir was staring her with so much of love...

She got an black set of dress for him and for herself too, she seem every happy that they are going to wear same color cloth, she turn to ranbir, who was lost in her still, she shake him and says " where are you lost?"

Ranbir shamelessly "in you"

Prachi start to blush, this made ranbir to continue " And please don't blush like this, you look so cute, i don't know that this ms.Hitler of mine know to blush"

The last sentence made prachi hit ranbir, ranbir pull prachi by holding Prachi's waist, prachi by sudden pull keep her hands on his bare chest that's when she realized that he was just in towel ... Prachi look ranbir in more ways, she don't know what made her do that, that she unknowingly getting closer to him... Her eyes meet his... Prachi was having goosebumps... Same goes to ranbir.. Before this movement they never touched or feels each other are others in this way...

Ranbir eyes subconscious moves to her lips, prachi notice this and her eyes too moved to his lips....

They don't know who was moving close to each other,but the distance between them was disappearing each passing minutes...

Ranbir was about to close the distance, but they heard a knock on the door.. This made them to come back to the reality..

What's next?

Your favorite
Writer,

L
A
Y
A

♥️