Chapter 7

Shyam innocently sipped on his wine smirking behind it seeing Khushi smiling at something Rudra said to her and the table belonging to the Raizada family was filled with different emotions from shock, anger, jealousy and confusion.

Akash, Payal and Nk saw staring at Khushi and the billionaire business man in shock and confusion because it looks like they had known each other for so long and Akash questioned Payal but she swore she didn't know Khushi had a boyfriend let alone a billionaire for one and Akash believed her.

Akash and Payal phone binged and they both stared at the screen to find a message from Nk from the WhatsApp group they three of them had created.

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖....... 𝕊𝕙𝕪𝕒𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕂𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕦𝕕𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪....... 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚?....... 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤? "

Payal and Akash knew Nk was right and they were asking the wrong questions and only Khushi could answer them but they were scared to approach her because they didn't want to scare her away from them incase she is in danger.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Pati Saree is the girlfriend of such a big shot? " Mami exclaimed breaking everyone's emotion.

"Everything is ruin Nani...... How will I tell the media she is my wife now...... My marriage to Khushi would have been the perfect opportunity to clean our image and now here that bastard is claiming my wife as his fiancee. " Arnav unintentionally confessed in anger and Akash, Nk, Anjali and Payal realised it all a plan.

"You bastard. " Akash whispered angrily not for the people surrounding them to hear. "I can't believe I use to admire you and it makes me sick to remember how I thought you were my hero...... Am happy Khushi found a real man who makes her smile than a puppet like you waiting on his di's instructions...... You better stay away from Khushi and let her live her life. "

"I totally agree with Akash. " Nk supported and Payal nodded in agreement with them.

Anjali was fuming hearing this and so was Arnav and Mami and Nani for the first time knew they were right so they kept quiet and seeing this Arnav looked like he was about to explode.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you all for coming here today to celebrate my daughter in laws birthday with us....... Mohit and Mouni please join me on stage to cut the cake and begin the celebrations and I would also like RSR and Miss Gupta to join us on stage. " Ashish Malhotra the father of Mohit exclaimed proudly as Khushi and Rudra walked up on stage to join the family and the media was having a field day snapping pictures of Rudra and Khushi which made Arnav more anger and bellowed.

"Enough."

The hall went silent and Arnav stood up and matched to the stage and was about to grab Khushi when Rudra angrily stood in front of Khushi blocking his view and shielding Khushi from him.

"Mr Rathore move I need to speak to my wife aka your fiancee. "

Everyone started murmuring with others in shock at the words of Arnav.