who's that? - 1

Mariana's POV:

I  was just chillin in my room booming music on my speaker, it was Friday afternoon, I had just moved here a couple days ago to see some family, I only so far know my half cousin aka noticuz, he's actually calling rn, I turned my speaker down and answer his call.

"Yoooo wsgg ugly" he said lookin at the camra "just chillin ugly, wbu" he rolles his eyes and laughs, "aye I wanna invite you to one of my yt videos, it's a smash or pass and a 1-10 raiting it could also help you make some new friends, you down? " he ask, "yea fs, what time do it start? " I ask standing up and cleaning a bit "at 3:39, ight I gotta get going I'll see u there" "ight bye" I then hang up looking at the time, 2:00. I decided to start getting ready early as noticuz sends me the address, I grab my cloths and speaker and head into the shower.

30 minutes later and I hope out, air drying my long curly hair as I do my make up, well I wouldn't really call it makeup cs it's just mascara and some highlights, and lip gloss. I don't like all hat extra shit on my face. I then get dressed.
Outfit 👇🏽

Hair style 👇🏽

Hair style 👇🏽

And I was done pretty fast, I checked the time and saw it was 3:19 so I decided to head out, I grabbed my mom's car keys and headed out to the location that noticuz had sent me

By the time I got there it was 3:26 perfect timing.. I headed down a all white hall untill I heard voices and just walked into a room with two lines, one of boys and the outer with girls. I thought I was in the wrong room until I heard noticuz yell my name and everyone looked at me. One boy caught my attention thoughts, he was super cute and had a black ski mask on..I then gave noti a hug and he told me to stand in the girls line so I did. The boy from before kept staring at me until I stared back, he had take the ski mask off and oh my Lord he was SO fine!.

We had eye contact for what felt like forever until noti started his intro and I have the boy a light smile and he did the same, noti started going around asking people there name, he got to the boy and he introduced himself as ddot. He then went to the girls line and finally got to me and I was at the end.

"And finally we have my baby cousin here today with uuusssssss!, so what's ur name? " he ask putting the phone to my mouth. "It's Mariana bitch" I said looking at noticuz, "yo who you talkin to lil nigga" I took the phone and said "I'm talkin to you hoe" "nahh I'm just playin, go follow my insta tho @ Marianatoocrazy " I said then giving noti back the phone he then started the game, all the boy went down doing smash or pass blah blah blah

It then got down to ddot and immediately when he started he gose "paaaaaaaassssssssssss" going threw all the girls until he got to me, he stoped for a moment and stared "yo gimmie a lil 360 tho" I smiled lightly and took his hand doing a 360,he licked his lips and took the phone "ima have to smash right here" noticuz then snatched he phone "nahh lil nigga u ain't controllin my cousin " I laughed at them play fighting in till it was the girls turn to do smash or pass on the boys.

About 10 minutes later and it was my turn, I said a few passes and a couple smash, I got to this one boy who I couldn't remember his name "what's ya name again? " I asked giving him the phone "ddosama" he then gave it back... "Ight u cute but ima pass cause I got someone for u" I then began the rest "wait huh? " he said  "I said I got someone for u dw bout it" I said smiling, I then got to another one whos name I remember as notti. (E4N🕊💙🤍 I didn't put him in the introduction bc I didn't wanna put him in bc he won't be in the story much, 😔 e4n🕊) " don't you gotta girlfriend? " I ask giving him the phone.

"Yea" he says with a straight face, "ight ight ima pass C's I respect u and you're girl" I then get down to the last one, ddot. I smile at him and looking at him and down. "Ima definitely smash" I say into the phone, ddot smiles goofy and grabes the phone, "ima have to get the phone number after that" I just smile at him and walk back to my spot.

Ight and this chapter is overrr next will be about the rating 1-10 u know, ight bye eeeeeee 💕💞🕊