Sunday

Hmm where to start ? I dont even know man. Its so much on my mind & my grandma aint making it no better. So we get home from church and she gets comfortale and so does I. Like 2 hours after we get home she decides to bake a cake. I dont know what for or for who , but she usually doesnt bake nothing unless its for a holiday, & we in the end of January aint no holiday comin up no time soon. I'm just in my room watching tv as usual. Then all of a sudden I hear her fussing. Oh lord what she fussing bout now ? A few minutes later she comes bursting into my room . Ian even jump cause im use to her doing it now. "Where tf my vanilla flavor at?" Bitch ion know. "In the cabinet I guess. Aint thats where its normally at?" I seen her getting mad by the minute. Ian care though. "You getting smart?" "No, im just saying aint that where its normally be ?" "Well it aint there, and you the only theif in the house." WAYMENT. PAUSE. HIT YA BRAKES. See thats another reason why ion like being in this house cause im always getting accused of some dumb shit. Like what in the blue hell do I look like taking some Vanilla Flavor. What you need to be worried bout is what happened to them Peach flavored alcoholic beverages that was in the refrigerator about a week ago.  She started throwing a tatrum . I ignored her and honestly thats where I fucked up at. See one thing about old people, Mommas, Daddies, & etc. they hate being ignored or wehn you show no fucks being gave when they in the middle of them cursing you out or when they throwing a fit. When I ignored her luh mad, well big mad ass, thats when she started throwing stuff at me , and if yall know me , them fighting actions. What I do ? Not a damn thing. I tried to avoid her, but everybody has that one parent or grandparent that makes stuff come round the corner, and see she threw her shoe at me and somehow , someway it came round the corner. Finally I got enough of her shit. I ran in my room put on my clothes & shoes . Grabbed my coat and headed tf out. Iyana was out that bitch. She come behind me talm bout some "Now go walk to the store and get me some more Flava." Tf bitch ? Ian doin shit. Thats a LONG ass troop that ian willing to take. So Im just walking round the neighborhood at this point cause im 38 hot. Bout 8 minutes later , she roll up beside me talm bout "Getcho black ass in the car." OHHHHHHHHH, nahhh. I told her straight up. "Ian coming home." Home is a place I should be able to feel safe. & thats just not where its at. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------