Introduction

Why do I have to go through this ? I'm always getting punished over some dumb shit , half the time ion even do anything . I'm sorry y'all I'm Iyana . I'm 13 and right now I'm living in hell . I live with my grandma , auntie and her 2 children . Right now is not the best time for me . My grandma is bipolar as'f . She always taking her anger out on me for no reason . She needa sit her ass down soemwhere for real . 

Lemme tell you what happened . So I'm sitting in my room watching tv and lord only knows where my grandma at . I'm watching BGC the reunion and here this bitch come busting through the front door talking bout some "Go get them bags out the car." Jennifer and Flo had gotten into it and her sister came out from backstage and they was about to fight . Do it look like I was about to move ? Hell fuck no , even though security was about to come on stage . So I waited until they finished fighting to go the stuff out the car . This bitch wanna park up the hill .. like this ain't no ordinary hill either . I mean this bitch steeper than a mf . And the bad thing about it is that I gotta walk up the hill, bring them groceries back down the hill and go make another troop back up the hill . Finally I got up to go get the stuff and here she come yelling talking bout some "Didn't I tell yo black ass to go get that shit out the car ?" "I'm finna go get it now so whatchu talking bout ?" Lord why did I say that ? Before I knew it , she done slapped tf outta me . Now you know how you get when yo parents hit you . You be all hype and shit , be ready to beat they ass and shit . But you already know you don't want them problems . 

I went and got the stuff out the car . I think her foodstamps came in cause we had an ass of shit . But I gotta go my show back on . Shit bout to get real .