That girl ( Nagi Seishiro )

This is a Nagi Seishiro x fem reader

Y/N's POV

' Hmph!, The audacity of that Nagi Seishiro! Calling me a know it all , like he's one to talk when all he does is sleep all the time!' You fumed with anger as you were walking home.

As always, your interactions with Nagi would end up with you in rage because of Nagi's blunt comments about your attitude, face or anything else that could upset you. Nevertheless, you were still interested in the boy because she believed there was more to him.

When you arrived home, you followed your usual routine, did your homework and when you were done, you just lay on the bed staring at the roof. That's when you heard your phone vibrating and you proceeded to check it thinking that it was a message from one of your friends but instead it was an unknown number. The person just said  ' Hi ' which made you furrow your brows and completely ignore the message.
Minutes later another message came in from the same number.

Unknown number

Hi
It's Nagi

You pouted as pink slightly dusted your cheeks.
' Why would he decide to text me out of nowhere?' you thought.

You
What do you want?

' He probably just wants to insult me again ' you thought but it slightly pained you.
Ever since the day you met Nagi you were always interested in him, we can say maybe it was a tiny crush but it seemed he didn't feel the same way.
He would tell you to stay away from him or to leave him alone, sometimes he would just bluntly insult you so that you could leave him alone.

Nagi Seishiro ( Like geez girl, why did you have to save his name so formally 🙃)
I wanted to apologise

You kinda had your doubts. It was so unlike him.

You
Are you sure you are under noone else's influence?

He took a while to respond.

Nagi Seishiro

Reo did not have anything to
do with it at all

Of course it was Reo. It's not like Nagi could make a decision like that on his own. I wouldn't be shocked if Reo was actually the one texting me right now.

You

Thank you for your honesty

Nagi Seishiro

Apology accepted?

You
Apology accepted

Even though you didn't want to forgive him so easily you just did anyways.
You smiled and thought to yourself.

' Maybe this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship '

Nagi's POV

Hmmm, Y/N it's been a while since I've seen her ever since I went to Blue Lock. What a pain.
I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her. She is absolutely breathtaking especially her pretty eyes.

Nagi thought to himself and that's when Reo walked in.

' What's on your mind Nagi?' he asked.

' Nothing ' Nagi replied nonchalantly.

' Hmmm,' Reo thought for a while ' Is it that girl?'

' Maybe...' replied Nagi as he had a hint of pink on his cheeks.

A/N

Hey guys I know this was an awful one shot but I promise they will get better as the book progresses.
And since I saw that this one was really lame I decided to write another one in compensation.