You're not the same anymore ( Itoshi Rin and Itoshi Sae )

(Where reader-chan falls in love with the renowned Itoshi brothers)

Sae was amazing.

You watched as he skillfully played soccer from beyond the fence. He was only eight years old but he was still so incredible

' Your brother is so cool Rin-chan, I wish he were mine too ' you said at your best friend who was also in awe.
Some grown ups came to interview Sae but he rudely dismissed them.

' Let's go Rin, Y/N ' he said and you both walked to him. Rin tugged at his shirt and you squeezed his other hand. Sae stuck his tongue out at the grown-ups from before which made you and Rin follow suit.

' D'you want ice cream?' Sae asked and Rin agreed. After getting ice creams you started walking home.

' Ah, I won a prize ' Rin said as he was looking at the wooden stick that indicated he had won a prize,' Did you win one too?' he said whilst looking at you.

' Hmmm, no, I didn't ' you pouted.

' How about you Nii-chan?' Rin asked Sae but he didn't respond, instead he was just angrily munching his ice cream.

' Hmph!, Someone who'd waste their luck on stupid stuff like this can never become the best in the world ' Sae said as he was finishing his treat.

' Really?'

' Is that how it works?' you thought.

' I'm gonna be the best in the world. Anything else is worthless ' Sae spoke seemingly calm. Rin just hummed but you made a violent outburst which startled both of them.

' Saaaaeeeeee!' you screamed.

' W-what!?' he looked at you eyes widened.

' I want you to be my big brother too!'

' Wha-, Sure, you don't have to yell about it ' he smiled as he ruffled your hair.

' Thank you so much Nii-chan ' you beamed and then hugged him.

' Hmph, you can't have him all to yourself!' Rin joined in as his cheeks were puffed.

' He's our Nii-chan ' you smiled and Rin grinned along.

###

Later on you found out that Rin was a soccer prodigy just like his older brother. You were so happy about it and so was Sae. They even promised to be the best strikers in the world together and you vowed to be cheering on them all the way.
Everything was perfect. Rin and Sae were unbeatable in the field and they would often point out to each other's mistakes and tried to perfect their plays. Seeing them getting along always made your heart flutter.

What a beautiful siblinghood. You'd often get jealous of the two because you didn't have any siblings but you remembered that Sae was like an older brother to you.

All was well until Sae announced that he was going to leave Japan for Spain and join the Real Madrid youth team . Your heart lurched at the thought. Of course you were happy that he had taken another step to accomplish his dream but not being around him for a long time was enough to make you sad. Sad enough that you were bawling your eyes out when he was about to take his flight.

' Saaaaeeeeee!' you cried then ran to him and embraced him. ' I'm going to miss you so much Nii-chan!'

' Don't worry Y/N, I'll be the best Striker before you even know it ' Sae grinned.

' Really?' you sniffled.

' Sure thing ' he grinned and then placed a soft kiss on your forehead. ' I'll miss you too ' he murmured but you didn't hear it. You finally let go of him after his manager came asking for him saying that it was time to go.
His parents fared Sae well whilst you were hugging Rin's arm, still sniffling with puffy eyes.