A Great Day

Zoes POV OMG !!!
8am
I woke up at 8am and got in the shower. Today we were going shopping for clothes and some little bits and pieces for the girls rooms. I got out the shower and dried my hair and got dressed today i was wearing (outfit from zoe and anna saccones shopping day) i curled my hair and put some hairspray in so it stays longer. As i was about to walk downstairs i heard Alexis wake up. I walked into her room and said good morning. I asked her what she wants for breakfast and she asked for pancakes with chocolate sauce. I went downstairs to make the pancakes when i heard Alexis come down. "Would you like a drink with your pancakes ? " i asked her. "Yes please Zoe". I made her a strawberry milkshake and gave it her. I saw her sit at the dining table with her milkshake. "Would you like to watch tv?" She nodded and walked into the living room. I turned on the TV and put spongebob on. She told me that she loved spongebob and strawberry milkshake. After all the pancakes were made i went upstairs to wake up Alfie and Mia. They followed me downstairs for breakfast, they sat at the table with their drinks while i served the pancake tower we all had 3 pancakes each. After breakfast Alfie, Mia and Alexis went to get ready. I cleaned up the plates and glasses and feed Nala. After a few minutes Mia came down stairs followed by Alexis. Alfie came downstairs a few minutes later and then we left the house and got into the car.

15 minutes later
Mia's POV

We arrived at the shopping centre at 11:30am. Zoe asked us where we wanted to go, we told her that we have never been here before so Zoe chose her favourite shops. We went into topshop and we came out with 2 or 3 bags each. It was now 12:15pm so we walked to starbucks to get some food and drinks. I had a chocolate frappé and a muffin. Me and Alexis had never had starbucks before and it was amazing! We finished lunch and walked to primark, we brought some clothes and accessories and home decorations for our rooms. Me and Zoe went into boots and superdrug while Alexis and Alfie take some of the bags to the car because they were heavy and there was a lot of them. We bought some makeup and hair accessories. We met up with Alfie and Alexis and we went to JD to buy some trainers, we both got to pick 3 pairs of trainers each. Alexis bought a pair of white high top converse, pink and white Air Max and a pair of blue and white Adidas flux. I got some white roshe runs, pink white and orange nike huraches and blue and white air max. Zoe also let us pick out 2 jackets each, i got a adidas jacket and a nike jumper. Alexis got a converse jacket and an adidas jacket. We all thought we had spent enough so we went back home.

We got home at 3pm, i took my bags upstairs and because Zoe and Alfie said i could have my own YouTube Channel i decided to film a haul video. So far my channel had 4.5k subscribers, my channel was called MiasLife (not a channel i think). I put my purchases away after i had filmed, then I was called done for dinner. Zoe and Alfie were too tired to cook after the huge shopping trip today so we ordered dominos and it was amazing. I told Zoe that i had filmed this weeks video and that she could watch it once its been edited. After dinner i went upstairs, sat on my pastel pink bean bag and edited my video. As i finished editing, Zoe came in. "Oh hey, ive just finished editing" i said as she stood in the doorway. She came over to me and sat on the spare pastel blue bean bag and i pressed play.