New People We Already Know

Alexis POV

I had been downstairs for a few hours watching tv with some of the kids around my age but Mia was nowhere to be seen i hadnt seen her since breakfast. Julie (adoption centre manager) came out the office saying to go get ready because the people were coming at 1pm and its now 12:55pm so they will be here soon. I hope me and Mia aren't split up. I love her so much because shes the only person I have left. I went into our room as she was putting on a bit of makeup. I was really excited yet a bit scared.

Mia's POV

Alexis came into my room as i was putting on my mascara but luckily she didn't notice i had been crying. I was really scared in case me and Alexis have to be split up.
1pm
All the kids in the orphanage were downstairs in a line waiting for the people to come in. When they came and looked at us we were aloud to walk around or sit down but not upstairs. Me and Alexis sat on the sofa waiting for someone to talk to us. We were supposed to have 20 couples but there was only 19. 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door, Julie ran to the door and started talking to the couple that were a bit late. As they walked in, i had to pinch myself because I thought I was dreaming. I could just hear Alexis screaming "ITS ZOE AND ALFIE OFF YOUTUBE" they were my idols. I was just froze but I could see them walking towards us and i felt like screaming but didnt want to draw attention to myself. They started talking to us and asking questions. Alexis was super excited but I could bearly talk.
Zoe: Hi! Im Z-
Mia: Z-zoe i know i-i love y-your videos.
We were talking for about 10-15 minutes and it was great. Zoe and Alfie went to talk to Julie. We saw them going into the office. Me and Alexis sat on the sofa waiting. Luckily i wasn't panicking or anything but i was a bit surprised that zalfie were here.