Party Day

Mias POV 11am

Earlier this morning, Zoe went out somewhere and i think shes back now. I chilled on my bed watching Dan Howells videos. I had never met Dan and i really really want to. I heard the door open so I quietly looked downstairs to see Caspar, Joe and some blonde girl. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I think they were whispering. I tip toed back to my room and put youtube back on. I text Zoe pretending I didn't know she was home.
M: Hey Zoe where are you?
Z: Downstairs
M: Oh okay im going to cone down to you
Z: Just stay in your room til i call you down

I wanted to know what was going on. I realised i was still in my pyjamas so i got dressed. Today i was wearing:
Black joni jeans
White crop top
Black and white adidas jacket
Fluffy socks

I put on a little bit of concealer, some mascara, filled my eyebrows in a bit and put some lip balm on. I took some selfies for Instagram since i hadnt posted in a few days.
Caption of photo:
Tysm for 3.7k followers ilysm 🎀

I went to Alexis's room to see what she was doing and she was playing Dragon City as usual. I decided to stay in there for a bit and help her. I sat on her little couch an noticed that her room was a bit messy and because im a bit of a clean freak i decided to clean her room up a bit. I put her clothes away in the closet and put her dolls back in her doll house. I went to the toilet in her bathroom and her bathbombs and stuff was everywhere so i cleaned it up a bit.

A few hours passed and the front door was opening and closed every few minutes but we couldn't hear anybody talking.

4pm
Me and Alexis were sitting in Alexis's room on our phones. I heard someone go downstairs i think it was Alfie. A few moments later Zoe came upstairs and pokedher head around Alexis's door and asked us to come downstairs. We stood up and walked to the stairs, my legs were tingling with excitement but i was a bit nervous. Me and Alexis slowly walked down into the living room to see all the British YouTubers! There was :
Joe Sugg
Caspar Lee
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman
Marcus Butler
Niomi Smart
Louise and Darcy
Dan Howell
Phil Lester
And there was a blonde girl sitting next to Joe. Zoe and Alfie came in and said " Guys this is Mia and Alexis our new daughters!" We gave everyone hugs and walked to Zoe and Alfie and asked the blonde girl was and Zoe said "Its Joes girlfriend Summer, shes really nice, she really like taking selfies and makeup so you might get on with her". I nodded and walked over to Joe and started a conversation with Joe and Summer.