chapter five

SEASON ONE, EPISODE TWO
"woe is the loneliest number"

( i love writing this book so there will be multiple updates today! make sure you read them all in order <3 )

🪦. *. ⋆

"WEDNESDAY! SIT NEXT TO ME," Malia said, waving Wednesday over. Wednesday turned around stiffly and looked at Malia. For some reason, she couldn't bring herself to say no.

"Any news on Rowan?" Malia asked, her chin resting on her ring covered hand.

"Thing lost him," Wednesday dead panned, sitting up straight in her seat. Malia pouted and then looked at Wednesdays posture. Malia looked like the hunchback of notre dame.

She tried to sit up straight, but Xavier leaned over and kicked her seat.

She stuck out her tongue in retaliation.

"There is something fishy happening in this school," Wednesday said, pursing her lips.

"I'm going to figure out what's going on," She finished, looking straight ahead. Malia turned her body towards Wednesday, her cheek now resting on her hand.

"Detective Panda has a nice ring to it," Malia hummed, Wednesday raised an eyebrow.

"I will suffocate you in your sleep if you call me that atrocious name again," Wednesday said coldly, Malia grinned leaning over.

"Panda," She whispered.

"Malia, less talking more listening," Ms Thornhill said, walking around her desk.

Malia blushed and sat back in seat properly.

"We're thrilled to have you join us, Wednesday, our journey into the world of carnivorous plants," Ms Thornhill said, ducking under the tree.

She placed her hands together, "Now... who can tell us the name of this beauty?" She asked, pointing to the white flower behind her.

Bianca raised her hand.

Malia was already bored.

"Dendrophylax lindenil," Wednesday said, making Malia perk up.

She wasn't so bored anymore.

"Otherwise known as the ghost orchid," Bianca said, her eyebrows furrowed. She was obviously annoyed that she wasn't going to be class pet anymore, seen as Wednesday is so intelligent.