0.16 {saving you pt2}

Vegas
"Get your hands off of him if you want all your limbs intact" I say trying to control the anger inside of me as I lay my eyes on Pete, toes up, naked except for his boxers.
Blood covering his body, his eyes closed.
My hearth aches at the sight and my whole body is shaking from rage and anger.
"Take Pete out of here and get him to the doctor that works for me" I order nop.
He goes over and takes off his suit jacket without me even asking and puts it around Pete's body.
My cold hearth warms slightly at the action.
Nop is one of my most trusted bodyguards and a friend even if don't usually treat him as such.

Once Pete is gone I turn to look at the culprit.
Kinn has him tied to the same place Pete was.
Porsche went with Pete, now it's only me and Kinn.
"Here" Kinn hands me my tool box.
I take out the rain coat and put it on.
Taking out a pocket knife I sit next to the man shaking in fear.
"You should know before I met Pete I really was a psycho, he takes the beast inside me" I say grabbing his hair and pulling hard, putting the knife at his ear and dragging it slowly until the whole ear falls to the ground.
His screams are like music to my ears.
"But you should also know since I fell for Pete he's also made me protective of him and the beast inside of me is protective too" I continue watching the blood fall from head.
"I'm not gonna kill you" I say watching relief in his eyes.
I smirk evilly.
"Death would be a gift " I smile taking out my chainsaw.
His eyes widen and realization sinks in.
"By the time I'm done with you you'll be begging for death..."

-
I stare at him by the door as he sleeps in our bed, checked by the doctor and washed.
He looks at peace, but I know once he wakes up he'll be a wreck.
I get into the bed and pull him close, feeling his body turn he snuggles into me, body shaking slightly.
He's awake but is refusing to talk or open his eyes.
I understand and hug him tight whispering comforting words until he calms down.
"I've got you Pete "