0.2 {I'm not a Torturer I'm a sadist

The smell of blood made my dead hearth feel alive again, ever since Pete's been in a coma I've been dead inside, but now with the knife in my bloody hand and the man who shot Pete abs Porsche is tied up I feel good.
I circled him like he was my prey, smirking at his shaking body.
I trace the tip of the knife along his jaw leaving blood in its wake before sticking it in hard enough to punch a wound but not enough to kill him, his screams were like music to my ears.
I've missed this.

"I'm gonna tell you something John " I say casually carving into his skin ignoring the screams of pain.
"I'm really" I dig the knife into his leg.
"Pissed off" I laugh wiping the sweat from my forehead.
"You nearly killed my fiancé " I hummed continuing my torture.
"You should know... when it comes to the people I love I'm always gonna be protective " I say looking into his scared eyes.
"Your a sick torturer" he spat at me.
"No no no" I say caressing his face before I grab his hair roughly.
"I'm a sadist babe" I say getting a lighter from my back pocket.
"You don't know what it means"? I say as I hear the metal knife.
"It means I just love love love pain, live for it" I smile bring the knife to his arm.
I stab him and stab until he's unconscious.
Not dead yet though.

-

Pete.
It feels like I'm underwater, trying desperately to reach the surface but it's to far away.
My whole body is numb and visiting is blurry

I'm stuck in my mind, not sure where the exit is, my mind is replaying what happened that day over and over again, I hear the desperate screams of Vegas as I slowly go unconscious.
I try to stay there with him but I can't .
Before I go I tell him I'll marry him, and god I want to but I know I'm dying right now, every breath could be my last.
Then I relise I'm in the hospital but in a coma.

I can hear Vegas talk to me everyday.
"I miss you Pete"
"Come back"
Don't leave me you promised you'd never leave me"
I'll never leave you Vegas but this time it isn't my choice to make.
It's God's.
Please god let me live again.
Let me marry Vegas and love him forever.
I'm not going anywhere Vegas, I'll try my best to come out of this.

-
Vegas.

By the time I'm finished at my dungeon I'm freshly showered and put Pete's ring on my finger, I want him to be alive and 100% positive when I give him this, so now it's on my finger.
I get to the hospital around noon and go into his room, his bedsheets have been changed and there's the smell of rose around the room.
I walk over and take off my boots, sliding in beside him I pull the blanket around us and wrap my arms around him thin waist.
He's gotten thinner since he came in here, the doctors say it's normal for a coma patient.
It's just like he's asleep in our bed at home.
I let my eyes close and reminisce one night a couple of months ago.

Flashback
"Go away " Pete giggles as I chase him around the bedroom, I told him to take a bath before bed but he's being stubborn.
"We'll end up making love in that bath and my ass is still sore from this morning " he pouted at me.
"I promise I won't touch you" I say sincerely.
He pauses and looks at me.
"Fine" he huffs into the bathroom undressing and getting into the rose scented bath I prepared, I get in behind him, pulling him to me I take the sponge and gently wash the days dirt off him.
He hums  leaning his head on my shoulder.

Freshly dried we both get into bed, Pete in my arms, "Can you promise me we'll be like this always"? He asked playing with my fingers.
"Always" I promise tilting his face so that my lips press gently against his.
Always.

Present.

I sigh breathing in his scent and press my lips to his hand in mine.
"Always Pete"