the girl who hides. chapter one. lily.

This is a story that doesn't end well. Not all stories have to have a happy ending. That's how life goes. It starts, you are confused for most of it, there are good parts and bad parts, and it ends. 

This story is about a girl called Lily.

She is a basic girl, living her life in silence. She doesn't find people entertaining, and prefers to just sit in silence.

Hiding from everyone.

She is an average girl, but is rather mature for her age. She doesn't care for dating or any socializing. If she could, she would spend her life in a bubble, with a book and some tea.

She views books as a way to live a better life. Some would say she reads to find a book that gives her a reason to function.

She ends up reading non stop.

Never finding that book.

Everyone who speaks to her, finds her cold and off-putting, giving one word answers and never making eye contact. 

She has never had a friend, except for books.

She views friends in books to be much better than friends around her. She knows their stereotype and their ending. She knows what they are going to say and how they are feeling. She will never know how people feel around her.

It is not her fault.

She can't help it.

This story is about a girl called Lily. And the one person who she can talk to.