Episode 2: mars on marsh

(A/N: I skipped episode one because the premise wouldn't change. Chapter 1 is 1429 words! Let's get this show on the road, goise)

As Marshmellow was flung to mars, Apple looked at where her new friend had been, shaken to the core.
"Who did that! I'll get vengeance on you! whatever that means-" she had mumbled out the last part as the guilty boys looked at her with almost convincing worry.

"It was- uh- box!" The right cherry said quickly, the left pointing at box with near malice.
"LIGHTBULB! Box flung marshmallow to the ectosphere!" Apple panicked, telling her team leader. Lightbulb facepalmed a bit, looking at the other teams...box.
"I didn't permit you to do that! You're going to the calm down corner."
"Isn't that a bit harsh, lightbulb?"
"Nothings to harsh for this inexcusable offense."
Dropping him off in the corner, she turned her head as the Bright Lights were called to the elimination area.

~intro goes here~

"Well bright lights, your dull performance brought you to the first elimination! Any questions?" Mephone asked, his assistant not trailing far behind.
"Well, actually I had a question about-" Paintbrush began, expected to get interrupted. Mephone stared at them for a few seconds before paintbrush sighed
"I- I forgot."
"Oh darn, I was really looking forward to answering that, anyway-"
"WAIT!! I REMEMBERED!!"
"I have a new cast member to introduce." Toilet smiled a bit, looking up and Mephone
"Aw, thank you sir!"
Mephone went on this long monologue about how he was so proud of his new assistant. Toilets eyes nearly had stars with how happy he was to finally get noticed. Finally, after all this one episode, he was getting recognition. Finally, he can finally say-
"My new assistant, MePad!"

Toilets hopes were flushed down the drain, a small kneeslap in the background, as MePad 'smiled' at the contestants.
"But MISTA phone!! I should read the votes! IM your new assistant!"
"As if your prosesser is as good as his!"
Mephone crossed his arms as toilet looked dejected in the background.
"Cherries, give me a mask!!" Toilet yelled, putting a poorly made MePad mask over his face
"IM MEPAD, IM AN IDIOT, BAHAHS AHSIWKSNIS"
"Shouldn't you be more professional in a work environment, toilet?"
"WHAT THE BESNS DOES THAT MEAN?!?"
"MePad, let's start the elimination!
"Of course, sir."

Teleporting the Bright Lights to the elimination area, Mephone brought out the platter of cookies.
"Mista phone??"
"Could you go get me some..uh...wires?"
"Of course sir!" Toilet rushed off to please Mephone, as the latter sighed in relief at his old assistant gone.
"Anyway- we have prizes!" Mephone held out oatmeal raisin cookies, a disgrace of object-manity.
"Actually sir, it's statistically shown that 0% of people-"
"OMGA! My favorite!"
"Wow, lightbulb. I can't believe you." Tissues scooted away from the team leader "don't you know! Oatmeal raisin cookies cause global warming goise!"
"True. Anyway, Tissues, Paintbrush, and Lightbulb are safe." Mephone4 gave them all a cookie as mepad shows the results, lightbulb eating it immediately as everyone stared in utter disgust.
"The next two are Marshmallow and Apple."

Silence, not exactly something the phone was used to, was there. Looking at an empty seat, he realized marshmallow was nowhere in sight.
"Where did-"
"Oh, we didn't say? Marshmallows on mars, box launched her there."
"What?! Do you know the lawsuits I could get?!" Mephone stared at the cherries before opening the elimination portal
"The last three are- oh we don't have time for this. Test tube is eliminated with 700 votes!"
"Don't go tubing up your emotions now!"
A kneeslap echoed with the sound of less laughter. His puns could be so much cheddar than this.

"What?! Golly gee, but my secret lab! I'm not done buliding it! And what about the animals on this island! So many unanswered-" test tube's ramblings didn't stop and she paced..further..further, ZAP! Right though the portal.

—————

"Okay contestants! Today your Challenge is to get Marshmallow off the moon!" Mephone
"Why? Can't she survive there just fine?" Nickel asked, looking over to Mephone.
"Not for long. A study was done on Objatomy and the average amount of time an object could spend out of orbit was just over an hour." Mepad explained, showing visuals to the contestants.
"And if she dies out of orbit, I can't bring her back! I have rocket ship parts, and I need you guys to build one and bring her back to earth!Your challenge is to build a rocket ship and bring her back." Mephone looked around to everyone, nods or mumbled in agreement being thrown around.

The grand slams smiled at this. Maybe they could win again with this advantage! It seems most likely at least. With two less people on the other team (and the smartest being gone), surely it'll work! I mean-
"One of you will have to sit out this challenge!"
Well fuck, guess not.
"what about you, knife? Doing nothing is your best subject." Nickel asked, looking over to Mr.knife guy
"Sure.."
. . .
"Well? Go!"

Timeskip because modivation is for suckers

The Grand slams had finally finished their ship as the bright lights had barely started. Paintbrush pulled in (technically lightbulbs) team to have them meet up.
"Ok..while the Grand Slams are looking for lemons, we should sneak in their ship and ride it to mars!"
"Goise, who will go? They have a three person maximum capacity.."
With the grand slams, nickel was trying to prove how good he was at tree climbing. They would easily be distracted for 10 minutes, so the Bright lights held a quick vote. It ended with Yin-Yang, Fan, and Apple.

"Thank you for this amazing chance to help!! I swear I will-"
"Be quiet please! We can't let-"
"NO! GRAND SLA-"
Yin put a hand over their shared mouth, pulling himself and his brother into the other teams ship.
"Uhm..should you guys be going on our ship?"
Suitcase looked over to them, cocking her head a bit as they boarded the ship
"Why are you trying to question us? What character trait said you could do that?" Fan asked, desperately shoving apple into the ship.
"You're right, I'm so sorry!" Suitcase went back to her alliance, almost panicked.

Launch in 3
"What what?"
"Who's on our ship?!??"
"They did it! Go team!"
2
"Doesn't tissues launch into the air when he sneezes?"
"He does! You're a genius Mic!"
1
"SNEEZE, ALLERGY BOY!"
Blast off.

Tissues sneezed horribly hard at the smog from the rocket, going up to mars at near the same speed as the rocket. Mic, Box, and Suitcase had gotten on fast enough to launch, though Mic was on his leg.
As the Bright lights landed on Mars and searched against the clock, earth was being more..Lax.

"Ugh, where's Mr.Knife guy? I need to-"
"Dora, you're my truest friend!"
"no, no lo somos, te odio."
Trophy watched the friends from behind the bushes and chucked to himself. The camera shudder clicked as he walked away

"I'll be needing this later."

On mars once more, Box and Apple had found Marshmallow. Apple ran back to tell her group while box 'grabbed' her, floating over to his team with the lack of gravity. The bright lights chased after them, but Fan tripped over something..
"What's this..an egg? I must update the blog! When there's internet-"
"IDIOT! THEY GOT AWAY!"
"Don't blame them Yang, it's nothing that-"
"We're going to LOSE! Because these red FIENDS were DUMB-"
"ENOUGH! Marshmallows safe, so let's get back to earth and hear Mephone claim our elimination."
Flying back to earth (with a space egg, no less), the Four bright lights went to go face their elimination.

"I'm back! Thank god I'm not dead in space! That would be sad."
"And no lawsuits, to boot!"
As the bright lights landed, Mephone sighed out a bit.
"Even though the Grand slams had a stellar execution in saving Marshmallow, they're still up for elimination."
"WHAT?! But we saved her!"
Mephone looked over to mepad as he replayed the beginning explanation of the challenge.
"...Your challenge is to build a rocket ship and bring her back." Mephone looked around to everyone, nods or mumbled in agreement being thrown around.
"But we did build a ship! They stole it!" Nickel refuted, glaring daggers at a certain smug Bright Light.
"While plausibly true, I'm going to side with the Lights as they have the ship. However, because box found marshmallow, he has immunity this time around."

"YOU COULD SEE MARS BUT NOT RIGHT INFRONT OF Y-"
"Mista phone! Your wires!"