shit's about to get real Part 5

Wille's pov:

he is just so perfect i love this latino boy so much i just wanted to stay in this moment forever. without even thinking what im doing i grab both his hands and shove him against a wall and put his hands above his head kinda trapping him i start kissing his neck until i hear something that makes me stop dead in my tracks "dad please don't hurt me i promise i wont do it again" i look at simon he's crying so hard and looks terrified then i realise what i did i forgot that his dad used to be abusive and he had told me how on meany occasions he had shoved him against a wall and beaten the shit out of him "omg simon im so sorry i forgot i promise im not going to hurt you" i step back from him and he shaking and is so scared i felt so bad i never wanted to hurt him.

Simon's pov:

one minute im so happy i don't want the moment to ever end then the next thing i know Wille shoves me against a wall and muscle memory kicks in and im a kid again and my dads about to beat the shit out of me. in that moment im not with my boyfriend im a terrified kid again so i reacted how i would have if i was a kid again in that situation. the second the words come out my mouth Wille lets go and backs off.  im in such a state i can hardly breath i throw on a pair of pants and just collapse on the floor crying and really scared reality still hasn't hit me yet. at that moment i need Wille more than ever but i could barely speak i just get out the words "Wille hold me" im honestly surprised he even understood me i could barely understand myself. the next thing i know is Wille has his arms around me and im curled up in a ball shape and im crying into Wille's shoulder and i feel the way i did when i was little and i used to snuggle myself into my stuffed animals for comfort as he threatened me if i told anyone that he'd hurt me more he hurt Sara and mum too but most of the time he hurt me when they weren't around so they couldn't comfort me. i know Wille didn't mean to set off childhood trauma he was just trying to make me happy and got lost in the moment and i would never blame him for that we all forget things and considering he's the only one who can calm me down most of the time i needed him.

after awhile when i had calmed down Wille asked me if i was ok and he kept apologising he felt so bad for what he did " im so sorry Simme i never want to hurt you" " i know but in that moment Wille i wasn't me i was a scared kid again it was muscle memory that kicked in and all that was going through my head was im about to get beaten black and blue thats not your fault its my dads and im sure if i hadn't had a messed up childhood i would have loved that normally" "do you want to put some clothes on babe or do you want to stay here a bit longer" i look at my self realising i had only really quickly put on boxers and nothing else i had just come from a shower after all "umm yeah i will put some clothes on" i grab track suit bottom's and look at my office chair and see Wille's orange jumper i want to put it on it makes me feel safe but i don't just want to put his clothes on.

"Wille can i wear you jumper it makes me feel safe its okay if i cant"  he looks at me for a moment "yes love you can wear it and it should smell like me now since i wore it yesterday"i get dressed in the clothes and then Wille says " i think it suits you better than it does me" he says with a smile " i will have to disagree with you on that one you are incredibly hot in it" i say happily 

mum and Sara both aren't home its just me and Wille by this point its 11:30 am we are both starving i grab cereal and so does Wille and we just sit and talk while we eat Malin isn't hanging about as not to arise suspicion to where Wille is.

"you know your the only person i let call me Wille after my brother" i only just realise that no one else but me calls him Wille but me " why do you only let me call you that " i ask " well your my boyfriend for one and it makes me happy when you say it because i feel like my brother would have loved you but i just hate it when anyone else calls me it as it makes me remember my brothers dead but not when you say it i like it" 'thats interesting" 

" did he know that you had a crush on someone before he died" " he knew i had i crush on someone and i told him it was a guy and he said i want to meet him next time i visit and im glad your happy baby prince tho's were his exact words"  " hold up he knew you had a crush on a guy " " yeah he knew that you were a guy just not who you were and he kept texting me to say how excited he was to meet my boyfriend or as he called you my sweet boy crush and for about a day i didn't shut up about you he loved seeing me happy and then he texted me telling me he was going to visit some friends and then he didn't make it to his destination he crashed as we all know". " how did i not know he knew about me till now" i say in complete shock "well you never asked " he says while shoving food into his mouth.

Wille's POV:

we were just chilling when we hear the door bell go simon goes to answer the door and then shouts "WILLE COME HERE RIGHT NOW"  i run to the door when see who at the door my heart stops. there is no other than my big brother at simon's door he looks like he's half dead and has bruises all over him i just stand there in shock until he asks if he can come in 

"yeah come in" simon says as shocked as me "how are you here and how did you know where i was" i asked so shocked i can hardly form a sentence "well i looked up the address of your boyfriend i guessed you'd be here after you ran away and well how im here is a long story so basically i got pulled over by the cops or so i thought my guards had gone ahead to my friends place the cops kidnaped me and crashed my car and set it on fire with a fake body which was not mine and as it was my car no one questioned that it couldn't be me so they berried fake me not realising real me was still alive and they took me too a old building and have kept me there all this time till i escaped a few days ago and just kept trying to find you i didn't think to try call the royals as they wouldn't believe me im meant to be dead and they beat me and kept me tied up like an animal" i run and hug my brother and we stay like that for awhile "i cant believe your alive" i say so happy it almost hurts "well introduce me to your boyfriend that you never stoped raving about and who your willing to give everything for" he says with a smile "oh yeah this is simon my boyfriend and i love him i hope you approve" i say slightly blushing "simon nice to meet you even tho i thought you were dead" simon says reaching out his hand for him to shake "Erik lovely to meet you simon im glad my brother has met such an amazing guy to call his boyfriend" he says as he shakes his hand                                                  

"Wille you know are parents will find you here right" "yeah i know but i don't want to even speak a word to mum the things she has said since i came out make me feel sick"  " you don't have to worry about her anymore i will make sure she lets you be happy with him i see the way you look at each other its pure love and no one should take that from you two your big brothers back to protect you now" this instantly makes me start crying and just run to simon and we just hold each other knowing we might actually get a chance to be happy together.

witter's notes

sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger i had to bring Erik back i missed him so much i needed him back and Wille needs him find out what happens next will Wille and simon get to be happy whats the worlds reaction to Erik being alive and all the rest of the drama i hope you like reading these and hope you come back when the next part is posted thanks for reading.