Part 9

warning there will be smut in this you have been warned

Simon's pov:

after about an hour of us just siting in his room talking me were told guessed were starting to get here so we had to go down and great them most people will get here at 5pm its 4pm now so it was only Wille's close friends and family i met his aunt and her husband and two of his cousins they were very nice not his aunt as much i could tell she clearly didn't want me here. his first cousins i met are called Oscar and Lilith they are about are age a bit older by a year or so Oscar is older by a year and Lilith is are age we hung out with them for awhile as no one else will get here till 5:10pm at least Wille has a lot of family he's got 5 aunts and 2 uncles on his mums side he's got 3 aunts and on his dads side he's got 2 aunts and two uncles and most of them have kids so he has a lot of cousins an ofc he still has a few grand parents left only the one i think his dads mum not all his relatives would be coming only just under half of them which is still a lot of people this is not even including his friends and other royals that were invited.

Wille's pov:

"Lilith,Oscar this is simon my boyfriend" i say introducing them i'd have to say that Lilith and Oscar are probably some of my fav cousins they always were the nicest to me and we used to sneak away when we were little and play games around the palace we are very close in age i have a few move cousins about my age, don't get me wrong i love them but i've just always had a better bond with theres two. Lilith actually has a girlfriend she told me about a year ago when we were talking about crushes i never said it was simon at the time but she's sportive and i've met her girlfriend they were best friends for as long as i can remember she is practically family she was coming tonight she counts as friend category no one apart from me, her and simon know. i told her first about simon and she was okay with him knowing we have calls all three of us sometimes and gossip about gay stuff and life so simon basically all ready knows her. Lilith hasn't told her mum or dad about her being bi she's scared of what they will say so she's going to wait awhile. "hi simon its so nice to finally meet you in person i feel like i all ready know you Wilhelm doesn't shut up about you and we have are chats on the phone ofc" Lilith says while smiling and giving simon a hug i think this means a lot to him as not meany of my family has actually been nice to him apart from Erik and a bit my dad. "im oscar nice to meet you, are you having a nice summer so far" oscar asks as he hugs simon just like his sister did "yeah my summer is going great we are only a week into are 7 week holiday and im very happy i one get to be here and two don't have to hide my boyfriend anymore and finally i've been spending a lot of time with him so its basically like heaven believe it or not i love this big idiot" simon answers while smiling a laughing a little "i love you to simme" i answer even tho it wasn't directed at me "omg he has a nickname for him i can't right now omg" Lilith says very excited about it "he has a lot more nicknames for me and i have a few for him and also im one of the only people he lets call him Wille" simon answers "seriously i can't you two are too cute" Lilith states again.

simon's pov:

more and more people started to arrive i got on well with Wille's cousins i met a few more of his cousins they were nice but not as nice a Lilith and oscar we hung out with them for awhile Lilith and oscar made me fell like part of the family they hugged me and actually cared how i was doing the rest of cousins apart from a few were just not too pleased i was here and they didn't ask anything about me and went to hang with other people by the time everyone has arrived its 6:32pm me,Wille,Lilith and oscar and a few more of there friends and family including Lilith's girlfriend were sat in one of the meany living rooms in the palace im in Wille's arms and we are snuggling no one cares enough to tell us of for it im so tired i've been up since 6am as we had to get up early to do lots of things royal like and shit i feel myself almost fall asleep in his arms his soft hands ,him gently playing with my curls , his sent and him taking to his cousins all makes me feel so safe and its also some of the things he does that make me tried and helps me sleep which probably isn't helping. i don't fall asleep i just lay there until one of Wille's cousins suggests we play a game truth or dare we all agree and form a kinda ring but its not perfect. i don't move i stay in Wille's arms but we want to play so they just form a ring around us okay who's going first then. it goes around the ring until it gets to me and Wille "Wilhelm truth or dare"someone asks him "truth" he answers "Wilhelm whats one thing you'd do if there were no consequences" he thinks for a moment before answering "id stop being a prince so that i could date a guy without the whole would knowing my business or caring that i like guys or having to deal with homophobia constantly" his answer to be honest doesn't shock me but it does shock quite a few people in the room " wow he must really love you man he'd give it all up for you" some guy are age says i have no clue who he is but i think Wille does but im not even sure on that "yeah i would give it all up for him he's the best person in the world and he cares about me more than anyone ever has and isn't afraid to state his point to me not like most people say what they think i want to hear as im a prince" "okay next simon truth or dare" Lilith asks me "truth" i answer not looking forward to what they are going to ask but i didn't want to do a dare as id mostly have to move from Wille's arms and i didn't want to "how did you and Wilhelm meet and how did you become a couple " she asks me im glad a question i actually don't mind answering "well on his first day i sang in the choir and he fell in love with my voice and then we formerly met at lunch that day he introduced himself which i thought was nice as he knows everyone knows his name but doesn't want to be rude and we started hanging out more as friends and then i started to get butterflies when i was with him little did i know so did he until one day we went to a horror movie night at school and at one of the jump scares Wille grabbed my hand and we just sat like that for a moment until he walks out to get some air clearly having a gay panic and i follow him and find him sitting on a window sill and we talk a little and then i kissed him and he kissed me back and that how we got together i guess" i answer very happy at the memories "thats such a cute story okay who next" Lilith asks but gets interrupted when the queen comes in. i fell Wille hold me a bit tighter and kinda put his body in front of mine we hadn't seen the queen since this morning when she punched me. Wille was being very protective of me which im thankful for. the queen gives us a look but doesn't do anything as there is so meany people "dinner is ready" it was weird she'd tell us this herself as normally a guard would do so or at least thats what Wille told me.