I gotcha

It was nine days after our wedding and i still didn't let Jaan knew that I was purified.
I got purified on the 5th day but I pretended that I was still on my period, I always pray secretly.

His friend came to visit him and to see amarya. I left them in the parlour after we exchanged pleasantries.
Later on,the call to magrib prayer was called and he came in to told me that they would be going to the mosque.

"Okay,pray for us." I smiled.

"Yes my invalid babes." He started calling me invalid because I was still on my period and he couldn't have me yet.

"Hmm,I will soon purify and become valid."

"I can't wait. "He pecked me and left.

I quickly spread the praying mat after I heard the door closed.
I was in my second rakaat when my bedroom doorknob was unlatched. I forgot that I was praying and froze there. Jaan?

"I gotcha." He said grinning from ear to ear.

I made salaam and tried to explain lies to him.
"Oh Jaan you're back already?
You see,i just got purified not long ago. After i came to the room,I entered the toilet to ease myself and saw that the p...

"Is okay, you don't need to explain." He cut me in before I finished explaining.
"I shall finally catch you tonight. Let me pray and quickly see Omar off and come back." He turned to leave and then turned again and whispered
"Be ready for me. "

I puffed out and sat at the edge of the bed.
"He caught me! I have no any excuse now." I sighed.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.
Abubakar's POV

"Oops I forgot the keys. Sorry Omar,let me quickly go in and take them. Thank God Dan Mamman is coming back tomorrow."
Our gateman lost his uncle two days ago so he traveled to his hometown.

I went to the parlour but couldn't find the keys,so I decided to asked babes.
I turned the doorknob to the bedroom and there I saw her praying.

So my guess was right.
"I gotcha." I said to her happily,although she looked shocked.

She tried to explain herself but I cut her in as seeing her praying alone sufficed and it meant that she's purified I could have her,finally.
I told her that it's okay,I would pray and quickly came back after I saw Omar off.
I was about to leave when I turned and whispered to her
"Be ready for me." And left.
*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *.

I finished praying and sat there thinking of what to do. Although my heart was throbbing, I managed to take a quick shower before he came back.
I got dressed in a simple pencil gown and applied a very light make-up. I was spraying Dior perf when he entered, and there my heart skipped for a bit. I stood there like a statue.
He drew me closer to him and sniffed my perfume.

"Mmm...you smell so edible my babes." He caressed me.

My eyes closed on their own and I started breathing heavily.
He knew how to take my breath away always.
He took me to bed and continued caressing me,it was so intense.
My eyes widened when I felt his erection.
"J-jaannn...please let's pray Ish-sha and eat dinner first." I managed to say.

"No,we will pray later. I want to eat you first."
That was how he did with me the way he wanted. Albeit he was gentle but it was so painful.

It took me some time before I managed to stood up and clean up myself.
He helped me in the toilet and we bathed together.
I was so shy but he was not. He even wanted to do it again in the toilet but I refused and began to cry.