Chapter 13 - CP9 vs The stawhats

" You shouldn't undermistade us either " Luci said behind your ear as he stab you.

You were shocked how could that be possible... Then it hit you. You were drugged you ignore the signs and blame it on something else. Like how you fell off the roof and burn yourself while you were attacking and now... you didn't notice Luci coming at you.

The only you had was the drink at the bar...

As you fell into the ground Luci stepped into your face. " What's this now? The loyal servant of the Archons is now defeated? " Luci chuckled.

You look at him with anger and he kicks you again making you black out.

" You said you wouldn't hurt my friends?! " Robin yelled in anger as she stood up. The blond woman laughs " Y/n themselves are a bigger threat. But maybe we could use them to our advantage "

Kaku chain you up in sea stone chains.

The door burst open

" We came to- " Paimon screams as she saw you getting away. " AH! THEY'RE TAKING Y/N AWAY " Paimon said in a panic as the traveler took out his sword

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

* Time skip *

Your Pov:

I felt so uncomfortable in my sleeping position that I decided to change it but I heard an annoying noise.....

"Y/n! " I heard Franky'voice. I open my eyes but I couldn't move my body at all. " Just give me a few minutes then will break us out " I said as I close my eyes once again. " How? This is impossible to- " I cut Franky off. " I'm trying to recover! Stay quiet for a while" I said.

After a few minutes I already manage to sit up. " That was the most pathetic way I been c aptured I shouldn't have underestimate people with no god " I spat out feeling angry.

People without Archons are crazy... That's why we usually kill them before they go out of control...but this world is different it's so corrupted to the point people become criminals just to have freedom.

I activate my pyro vision and burn myself with the chain. But it doesn't really effect me as long as I can control it.

" ARE YOU CRAZY?! " Franky yelled. " Calm down, I only did it so that I can get this stupid chains off " I said as I turned to Robin. " Let's get out of here" I
said.

" That wouldn't be possible.... " Robin said. " They broke thier deal with you. The deal was that you have sacrifice yourself while we live, right? " I said and she look at me in shock. " H-how? "

" No time, I will get the keys " I said as I went outside

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

You arrive at the main office

' Empty? ' You thought to yourself as you open the door and notice the office have a huge hole on the wall. " Nevermind... " You mumble as you went straight to the desk. It was messy but you saw camera and you check it.

The straw hats where fighting the CP9 members to get the keys to Robin cuff. You look closer to the keys they have and notice they were fake. You can tell since you remember what Robin's cuff key hole look like.

Your Pov:

So they are trying to waste our time, huh? Well the keys have to be here....

I check the drawers and I was right, the key was here. I smile

" You shouldn't undermistade us either...bird guy " I said. I still don't know who are they but who cares? I'm about to beat the shit out of them.

I activate my anemo vision and jump off the window to look for Robin.