𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸: 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/n📖: The 'Cannon' vision will be a random one I chose. You are free to change it to your liking.

Your 'vision' as Cyno calls it glows of an intense light blue

Your 'vision' as Cyno calls it glows of an intense light blue. "A Cryo.." Candace starts saying. It's light blue, different from Cyno and Candace's. The border of the vision takes shape into one different from Candace's and Cyno's. When the vision settles, you can't help but be silent.

"Hm, well it's going to be easier to train you.. But, what is it you've done to have a vision given by the gods?" Cyno says. "That is what we have to figure out. DO NOT let the Akademiya know about her. They might do questionable research on her." Candace says while giving a glare at Cyno.

"Well, we better be going to sleep. It's dark out now." Cyno says, trying to break the awkward tension. Candace brings the two of you to a small room. The room has one bed with a 'castle' like windowsill. Wait- where did these thoughts come from? Oh nevermind. The windowsill has a cushion pillow of some sort so someone could sleep there..

"Remember, your training starts tomorrow morning. I'll let you get some sleep." Cyno says while going to the windowsill. You give a soft nod and head off to the bed. You make sure to not face Cyno as it may be awkward and you would like to avoid that.

you smell some flowers and fruits. you find it quite soothing. You quickly doze off within a minute. Hopefully the training won't be harsh....

-------------------------------------------

"Hey, wake up. Go eat and then we'll start training." You hear Cyno say. you rub my eyes, and yawn. "Mhm, got it.." You mumble. I hate, hate, hate, waking up early. "Good morning, I prepared some breakfast. It's Taichin." Candace greets as you arrive down stairs. You sit down and start eating, "Mmmm! It's good!" You say. "Oh, this is nothing." Candace says.

After you finish your meal, Cyno comes down the stairs. "Let's go. We'll leave now. Thank you for letting us stay, Candace." Cyno says, grabbing you to drag you out. "Come back anytime!" She says waving at you as you two go out of the door. "We can do some training near Caravan Ribbat." Cyno says while dragging you out of the village. "Stop dragging me will you?" You ask.

"Sure, just stand up." He says with the slightest hint of sarcasm. You give a small pout. "We'll be there in a few minutes. You can handle being dragged for now- Ah I almost forgot, we have to start your training." Cyno says. He takes out a basic pole arm and hands it to you before he takes his own out.

"First, you must learn how to properly wield a polearm." He says. "Eh? Do I have to hold it in a specific way?" You ask. "Yes and no," He chuckles. "There's a few common ways to hold it, but people tend to find their own way to hold it more comfortably." He adds.

You look at the way he holds his polearm and try to copy his style. It felt weird, and uncomfortable. You fiddle around with your hand gesture for a while. "Heh, look at yourself. You shouldn't try too hard with your hand position." Cyno says.

He goes behind you and grabs your hand. "It should be somewhere near the middle for more balance. It's also easier to wield." He says while using his hands to guide yours. Within a few moments, you find the right position.

"Looks like you found a decent place to put your hand for now. Now, you must learn how to 'swing' your polearm. You must have decently fast movements to protect yourself when no one else is there." You look at him confused for a moment. He gives a small smirk.

He begins demonstrating how to swing your polearm. He tries to slow his movements for you but you can't catch up. You try your best to do movements similar to him. "You're getting there?" he says looking at your movements. "It's not as easy as you make it look." You reply. "Of course, you have no experience with any type of weapon." He counters.

"Well, that will suffice for defense. We can train later." he says, giving up on you for now. You've just realized how long you've been training for. The sun is about to set. "Oh, it's getting dark- Perfect. This is a once in a while opportunity. Come, you'll love the sight." He says pulling you somewhere. He covers your eyes and takes you to a cliffside.

A few moments later he takes his hands off your face. "Look up at the sky for me." He says. You do as he says. You look up and see a beautiful night of constellations and stars. "It's.. Beautiful.." You say surprised. "Like you." he chimes. You take a moment to process this and begin to blush. He chuckles at the sight. "You know, you're quite the lucky find. Hmmm, maybe you'll be mine to keep~" He teases. You have nothing to comment on.

"If you look somewhere, you'll find your constellation. If you're ever lonely. Look up at the stars and you'll always feel at home." He says leaning on your shoulder. You glare at the beautiful sky above you. You see a constellation form into what seems like a sheep.

"Hmmm, maybe I'll take you to the city to meet lesser lord Kusanali." he mumbles, lifting his head. "Hm?" He finds you with your head lying on his shoulders. You're fast asleep. He softly pats your head and gives you a small peck on the cheek. Out of everyone the general Mahamatra met, you're the first one who has him feeling something different...

Even the 'traveler' wasn't able to make him feel something like this. Ever since he laid eyes on you, he just got a gut feeling to trust you and try to protect you. But, what is it that makes you different? That is what he has to find out.