𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟽: 𝚃𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛

Cyno as in the Genshn character? He even looks like him too- "I've come here to help you with your studies. You won't be able to go back to the university till next week. They want you to fully recover." He tells you.

You can begin to feel butterflies in your stomach. You've been a Cyno simp for some time and you have the chance to date him soon if you make the right moves. You let Cyno in and you lead him into the living room. You sit on the couch and get your pen ready. He pins you onto the couch. "You know I didn't come here to just study with you~" He says in a loving tone. "I'm just kidding! Or maybe I'm not~" he teases as he sits beside you.

You fluster up and blush. "Hm, so you took that seriously eh? I mean we knew each other for a while." You look confused. "You really forgot how we met, did you?" He rolls his eyes. You chuckle, "Of course I still do." you lie. A memory occurs to you and you feel like it was implanted in your brain just now.

He flicks your forehead, "Come on, you have to catch up in a week. You missed a lot within a month." He just introduced himself a few minutes earlier. How were you two suddenly best friends or something within a few seconds? Hehe, That's my doing. You'll thank me later~ A soft energetic voice tells you. I don't need to see the rest so I'll be going. The voice tells you.

You smile and get to studying. "By the way.. When you get back you have to take.. Maybe 5 tests?" He says. You bury your face in his chest screaming softly. He laughs and lifts your chin. "I'm kidding. But not for this." You look at him confused. He chuckles once more. You look at his wrist and see a charm.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." He says. He gives you a similar charm. "Here." You take the bracelet and slip it on your bag. "Thanks."He holds your waist and smiles. "Who knows, maybe you're meant to be mine~" He holds your neck with one hand. "Will you be mine?" You blush and think for a moment. You nod.

He goes in for a kiss. Cyno hugs your waist and kisses your neck. "Mmm," He leaves a whole trail of kisses from your face down to your shoulder. "I'm on break so I can help you 'study'." He tells you. He pins you on the couch and cuddles with you. "What do you mean by that?" You ask. "You'll see- Oh, it's getting dark, that's perfect."

He picks you up and kisses you several times. He carries you to your room and puts you down on the bed. "Wait-" He chuckles. "I won't hurt you. Don't worry."

-

No lemons :)