𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚜?

{Timeskip or something}

It was the day of your wedding and you were not prepared. Time flew so fast. You absolutely were head over heels for Cyno at this point. You paced around the room. "You'll be fine." One of your bridesmaids tells you. You sigh.

You get ready to put on your long ass dress with the help of your friends. The two of you decided the wedding would be held at a cathedral. It was your idea {as a Genshin reference}.

You put on your white dress and your friends finish up your makeup. You lowered your veil and you were ready to walk down the hall in a few minutes.

-

Cyno wasn't nervous and Tighnari just sighed. "Being your 'best man' sort of sucks, you know. I had to make time today. You're lucky you decided three months ago." He rolled his eyes. "Mhm, whatever you say Nari"

Tighnari looks at Cyno for a moment. "Yeah, I know you're anticipating to lift the veil or whatever. I just hope, You don't accidentally say something fucked up." Cyno looks back at him and chuckles. "Look at that, she's already going to walk down here in a minute..."

"Yep. I can't believe you're getting married first. Guess I lost that bet. How much is it? 50? 100?" Tighnari chuckles. "..... 150." Cyno adds to his statement. Tighnari gives him a blank stare. "Fuck it. Take 300. Let's say it's a wedding gift, Got it?"

"Here comes the bride!" Cyno looks down at the hall, seeing you. "She looks so beautiful..." He mumbles. You slowly walk down the hall. {Your parents are in another country and couldn't make it} You can't help but smile softly.

Your calico cat got a front row seat and was given a mini bow tie {For fun}.

You stand directly across from him. You say your vows. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest says. Cyno slips a golden ring on your finger and lifts your veil and gives you a kiss. The crowd cheers. "Guess you now have a maiden." Tighnari mumbles.

You throw your bouquet and someone catches it. It was your best friend. She flusters up and covers her face. Tighnari looked away from her. He was about to turn pink. He couldn't help but adore her. {New ship??}

The rest of your wedding went like how it would and the night approached. "I'll take you somewhere special soon~" Cyno tells you. You nod.

"I just knew you would be mine to keep." He tells you. "Mhm, I can bet on that." You smile. Your honeymoon would be somewhat chaotic and you knew that. You didn't care. You were ready {or not} for a new impact on you life.