Hurtful Words

(You were very intimate with a man you spoke to at the company. Patrick was jealous that you were too close to that man and started a fight when you got home.) There's a lot of nonsense in this section.

"Patrick, there's nothing between me and that man! We were just chatting!" We had been fighting for half an hour

"Patrick, there's nothing between me and that man! We were just chatting!" We had been fighting for half an hour. Patrick saw me talking to a newcomer to the company today and he thought I was cheating on him without knowing the truth! I've told him this a million times, but he doesn't believe me! Sometimes it drives me crazy how stubborn he is!

"I know what I saw! That man was flirting with you! You seemed quite happy about it, too." Is that what he thinks now!? my god! I never betrayed him for 7 months!

"How can you think of that! I don't talk that way to anyone but you! I think you're overthinking things!" He got up from his seat and walked towards me. I slowly back away, worried that it might hurt me.

"Weren't you already with me for my money? Maybe you want to be with that man for his money too?" what?... After all I've done to her… "Maybe you could give her your body like a whore?" I couldn't stand the last sentence and slapped him. He hated having his face touched. He grabbed his left cheek and turned his piercing gaze on me.

I suddenly found myself on the ground as he stared at me hard. Oda hit me…"Don't touch my face, bitch!" I've never seen Patrick like this. He was always extremely kind to me. Maybe if you had told me this 4 months ago, I wouldn't have believed you.

Realizing what he was doing, he fell silent. My eyes were watering. I had a pain in my eyes. I wanted to turn my head and look at it, but it was like a stone, I couldn't move... "I'm sorry," he finally spoke. I could tell he regretted it even in his voice. Patrick Bateman apologizes to a woman, something no one would believe.

"Please forgive me." touched my arm. He wanted to lift me up, but my body showed him the opposite. I shook my arm and escaped from his grasp. It was as if I needed to hear her apologize for my move. I stood up and looked at him with the same piercing gaze as my watery eyes.

Those eyes weren't there now. Instead, there was regret. Inside, I realized that he was questioning himself fiercely. He was very sad, but my feelings took the lead. "I wasn't mad at you, Patrick, when you cheated on me with a prostitute every night!" I was blind with anger. I didn't care how he felt after that.

"I didn't care when I was making out with that stupid woman and those whores and flirting with your stupid secretary!" he still hasn't said anything. He was just looking at my face. I hit him while he was screaming. It was a soft punch, but it would have had a lot of impact.

"I've always been faithful to you!" I'm screaming, crying and acting like crazy. I guess I was going to throw all my anger out like this… "Because I LOVED you! I LOVED you with all your evil!" If Patrick was a sensitive man, he would cry like a child in front of me, but now he is silent and pours everything out.

"But I'm not that valuable to you…" I whispered the last sentence… I guess it's all over here. We were going to enter our first year in 5 months… I was excited instead. I was already starting to think about how it would be organized. Now it's all over with him...

He hugged me tightly. He buried his head in my shoulder. "I'm sorry…" was all he said… "I think we should take a break from our relationship."