Neighbour

(You just moved into a beautiful apartment. Your house, your neighbors, everything was perfect. However, sometimes screaming sounds are heard from the house of your next-door neighbor, Patrick Bateman, and you are disturbed by this.)

Again, I woke up to that raspy, frightening sound

Again, I woke up to that raspy, frightening sound. Screams have been coming from my next door neighbor's house for a few days, if not very often. I tried to manage but it won't work like this! I woke up from my bed. I was only wearing a nightgown (your favorite color). I wore a white robe I found in my wardrobe. I tightened my belt and left the house.

The screams stopped, there was only loud music. It took a hard knock on the door for him to hear me. The door opened and opened just enough to show her face and body. His face was very serious. It was so creepy… "Hello, sorry to disturb you. Well it's too loud, can you turn the music down a bit?" there was nothing in his body. I guess the scream didn't come from him.

"Why don't you just fuck off and fuck off?" My eyes widened in surprise and my brows furrowed. The man was still staring at me expressionless. So it's not the time to be perfect.

"But I'm bothered." I said, raising my voice a little. He looked at me without saying anything. "I don't care when you sleep, bitch. I'll kill you if you don't get out of here!" He cried out as he said the last sentence. He slammed the door in my face. I was still standing there staring at the door in surprise. Will this man do anything to me?

"Fuck off…" I muttered quietly. I entered my house through the ajar door. I want to sleep but something is gnawing at me… I have to stay away from there and that man…

 I want to sleep but something is gnawing at me… I have to stay away from there and that man…

I got up early to go to work. I prepared myself for a while to get up in my bed. When I was ready to get up, I pulled the duvet over me and put my feet up on the big bed. My fingertips were touching the cold floor. I raised my arms and stretched. I took a deep breath and got out of bed.

I was going to take a shower first. I like to take a long shower in the morning. It is one of the places that brings me to myself and where I feel at peace. My eyes were closed as the hot water ran down my body. I wasn't thinking about anything, just enjoying the moment.

When the shower was over, I put on my bathrobe and wrapped a towel in my hair. Skin care was important, I was obsessed with having a beautiful face. I use non-alcoholic stuff because I can't get it to suit my skin. I like natural products. I do not neglect my daily care.

After I took care of it, we came to the fun part of the job, the outfit! I am a regular and perfectionist, so I am very careful when choosing clothes. I choose clothes based on colors and quality.

Today I wore a white shirt, a short black skirt underneath, and red louboutin shoes. I chose a black and red small bag. I looked plain, but I'm also charming. It matched the makeup on my face. I tried facial expressions while looking at myself in the mirror. I finally gave myself a kiss and walked out of my wardrobe room

I grabbed my black, not too short jacket and left the house. As I was putting my fancy key into the hole in the door to lock the door, the door in my next apartment opened. It was as if the cheerful music playing for me had suddenly stopped. When you say something that is true but no one believes, it makes other people laugh. You say it's real and there's a deep silence, it was like silence.

"Good morning," what? Is this the same man? He seemed a little more cheerful than he was yesterday. I think he has mental issues. "Good morning…" I said quietly. Locking the door, I slipped my key into my purse and started walking towards the elevator. He was walking next to me.

"What was your name?" he asked while walking. "(Your name and surname.)" We came to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive. "I'm Patrick Bateman, nice to meet you." When the elevator came, we both got on. I hit the ground floor.

"For what happened yesterday… I wasn't in a good mood then." He seemed embarrassed but unrealistic. "No problem." I folded my arms. I got as far away from him as possible.

When the elevator stopped, music played to show that we were coming. We both got out of the elevator. The man who was always at the door and reading the newspaper was now flustered. We went right next to it. "Are you okay sir?" He hung up the phone and turned to me. "No, there was a streak of blood here last night." blood? How?

"Did you call the police?" The man nodded his head "yes". "Yeah, they're going to ask everyone in the apartment today." said. Oh my god… Or is it a murder? Who commits the murder in this apartment? My eyes involuntarily went to Patrick. He was looking expressionless…