The Kidnapping and the Helper

As Chase walked away with Everest passed out, she didn't know what was happening, she couldn't call for help but when she woke up, she looked around and fainted again. Still had a headache from when calling for Chase at the station and she didn't know what was happening and hoped Omega was fine with Jake. She was worried cause he hasn't recovered yet and he's still injured, she knew that she'd have to call for help once she woke up from her fainting.

Soon, the dog stopped driving and the back door opened. 2 Dogs came in the van while the driver got out. "Good work. You did us good Johnny." said one of the dogs. They picked up Everest and carried her like a sack. Once they got to her cell, they dropped her, not caring what would happen to her. "She's knocked out cold." said Johnny. "Yeah, she is. Too bad we can't have fun with her. I so want to sleep with her." said the other dog. They laughed and walked away, locking the door behind her. Leaving Everest in a cold cell in the middle of nowhere.

Everest didn't know where she was, but she knew it wasn't home and she had a feeling she was in trouble, after a few hours she slowly woke up and looked around. Her head hurt and she thought she heard some of the names and she didn't know if her pup tag would work, she was in the middle of nowhere and knew Omega and the others were worried "I have to try calling for help last thing I remember was fainting at the station and from the headache which still hurts" She said feeling cold as she tried her pup tag "Chase? Omega? Jake? Anyone?" She said a bit worried.

"Anyone can you hear me? I think I'm underground my pup tag isn't working" She heard the bit of it and static.

static. Nothing came out of the pup tag. When she was about to try again, she heard voices. "Tell Brute she's awake. He's going to want to know.""Okay. Don't peek at my cards." said the other. Soon enough she heard voice talking. "Is she awake?" asked the dog. "Yes sir. I heard her trying to make communication with the outside world, but we know she can't. We're 100 feet underground." "Good." said Brute as he walked to her cell."Why hello. You must be the girl who keeps foiling our plans." said Brute.

She still got static and then heard voices as she swallowed a bit scared, she was brave but also scared at the same time. When she heard the name, she backed up to the wall "You I should've known you'd be here, maybe I did but you were about to blow up the police station I had to get my friend out of there, I heard everything you said I was at the South Pole alone when I heard you talking about Omega. He's still injured no thanks to you and your disgusting crew of ugly ass dogs, I heard you kill one of them I passed out and I knew you were behind me. You're not killing Omega I'm gonna make sure of it Brute, you ugly disgusting excuse for a dog" She yelled back trying to keep calm.

"My my my. What a temper you have. Do you want to know something, bitch? We're going to find your boyfriend, let him see you, and the kill you in front of him. Once he's depressed, we'll start the breaking point again with him. Oh, and do you really think that Autumn escaped. Hell no, we captured her, by pretending to be nice. 2 people in the T Squad pretended to be nice and welcomed her in. She is now trapped here in a cell as well. Just not the same room. We don't want any conversation to get between you two. If you know what I mean." said Brute smiling at Everest.

"Yes, I'm an 8-year-old Husky pup and I do have a bit of a bite, well that's what a female dog is called I'm surprised you eventually said it not as an insult. You're a sick son of a bitch. She doesn't have powers and you killed her parents and almost killed her brother. he has powers so she doesn't. So, she never got them and there is no way she's gonna be mated to you, she's 12 years old you have a lot of nerve trying to rape her. I thought she was safe I saw the family that adopted her and not their human not wolves so leave her alone she's not giving you shit, like I said she doesn't have powers" she said angrily and spit on the floor in front of him.