mmm daddy daddy if you wanna drop the addy

before I knew it he was gripping my tits with his hands and looking up at me with his smirk. i was gripping the bed sheets with my nails, nearly breaking them. "oh my god.." I moan, he doesn't stop. he gets up and he starts to unbutton his pants, I'm sitting there, naked, legs spread, dripping. he drops  his boxers and his belt finally, to reveal his 11 inches hanging out, hard as a rock. i gasp in amazement. "wow.." I whisper. he stares at my dripping clit. he sits down in the office chair, and motions for me to come over and sit on his lap. i go sit on his lap, with it infront of my pussy. "I can feel you throbbing on me." he says. i cover my face in embarrassment and he lifts me up and puts me on top of the solid 11 inches. i gasp as it stretches  out my pooday. *^ITS ALL THE WAY IN!!*^ I think to myself.  i start to ride him while he leans his head back on the chair, moaning. he picks me up, still on his cock and walks over to the bed, getting on top of me and shoving it all in. My legs, wrapped around his waist, and my arms on the bed gripping the sheets, I almost cum, but he tells me not to. He cums inside of me, finishing with a big, loud, groan and I finally cum. he pulls out, and it runs out of my poosay. he flops on the bed and holds my hand. then leaves. "FUCK YOU!" I yell. "I just did." he says, smirking.