Storytime

Y'all this not a chapter it's more so a story time of my first concert and shit. Ok so the performers was Kodak Black , Glorilla, and my husband NARDO MFN WICK!!!!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

At first it was boring asf bf they came 3 hours late and shit but then they came out and i had a mfn blast. I was in a skybox y'all. Like what JT say "I'm in the skybox you in the nosebleeds fly bitches need privacy"
Like yeaaa type shit anyway it was amazing.

Now let me tell y'all what happened after the show. So me and my cousin and his gf rode to the concert with his mama after we dropped his car off at my grandmas house. After the show it's like 12:45 damn near one in the morning when we actually get to the car.

So we get his car leave his mama btw and we all wanna get high and smoke some weed. He texting all his plugs and like some answer but they was too far and some didn't but it's whatever. He had his gf text this one did that we all knew liked her so we could cop some for cheap we pull up on him get the weed its all cool. We didn't have no woods we asked dude for some but he wouldn't give us none anyway.

We go to cousins gf house and sit out in the car. My cousin roll up with the paper that comes in a shoebox bc we didn't have no woods. So anyway we roll up start the rotation the blunt touched my hand literally twice like I got the blunt the first time it came my way and was taking big puffs and I hit like five times JUST THE FIRST GO ROUND. mind you I don't smoke weed like that and when I do I don't smoke enough to feel it I hit it like two or three times so I never actually been high before.

I steps out the car bc out of nowhere I got hot asf so i step out broke the box and shit get back in the car and that's the last thing I remember before I started tweaking my cousin and his gf said that i fell asleep but I didn't remember falling asleep or nothin.

So I wake or whatever the fuck and I'm DYING LAUGHIN like I'm fuckin weak at what? idk. Then i sit up and I'm crying like I was laughin then i was deadass BALLING. Like you'd think I was in pain. Then I couldn't breathe a bitch was hyperventilating and shit I couldn't sit up in the seat or nothin. Then I'm back laughin then crying then hyperventilating over and over it was like a cycle. It felt like the car was spinning and all types of shit. Now I was supposed to get dropped off at my grandma house but it's damn near 3 atp and I didn't have a key to her house so I wouldn't have been able to get in there without her knowing I was high.

So I ended up staying at my cousin house and shit went in there cried and laughed some more he put me to sleep like I was a baby and shit gave me some hugs and shit. When i tell y'all I was sleep all day today I didn't wake up till like 2:30pm and I still felt out of it even at this moment rn it's just not as bad as last night like I'm not crying and hyperventilating no more still finding shit funny tho.

Anyway I just wanted to share that with y'all bc y'all know I love y'all.