sleep tight Jacky [smut]

Sleep tight Jacky [smut]
I kinda made it a but different than what was asked sorry not sorry
.

Jack laid in bed, the restless heat causing his tired body to push the covers off the bed. He slumped back into his slumber, softly snoring.

Meanwhile Dave scuttled around the orange man's house, searching through his fridge for any beers. Luckily Jack is a beer enthusiast and had some on hand.

  The aubergine drank as he traveled through his best friends house, well accustomed to the houses autonomy. He slipped through the upstairs hallway, nearing the door to jacks room. Initially Dave wanted to surprise Jack with a friendly visit but as he crept upon Jacks sleeping figure something rose inside of him. Some type of heat, some type of hunger, some type of craving..
  His eyes traced over Jacks figure, covers disheveled on the floor, his boxers looks against his hips, then his shirt half way covering his torso, the rest bunched up where Dave could see the man's soft stomach.

  Quickly the aubergines pants tightened as his gaze planted itself at Jacks boxers, a small amount of hair trailing to his belly button. Dave visibly flushed at the thought of what could be beneath said boxers, grunting softly as the tightness of his pants strained his newly erect cock.

  The purple man quickly pushed his pants to the floor, kicking them off as drool gathered in his mouth. He carfully grabbed his hard dick, feeling himself as he watched the tangerines sleep filled body move slowly.

  Dave did the best he could to keep quiet, biting his lip as he slowly palmed himself through his thin and dirty boxers. Present had already gathered itself in a small pool on the fabric, rubbing against the tip of Daves dick. The aubergines body shook slightly, caving into the pleasure he was getting from this, his eyes trailed from practicality a corpses groin to his lips that were slightly agape.

Dave wanted to loan so bad, clutchinh his shirt as sweat gathered on his head, subconsciously unbuttoning the fabric on his chest tossing it aside with the rest of his clothing. Dave was one just in his boxers, no shoes, no socks, only his wer stained undergarments. And Dave honestly felt no shame, the boys jus reacted that wasn't gay! And it's not like Jack wasn't attractive.

  Dave shivered at the newly formed thought of Jack waking up, seeing him in such a way would ruin his whole composure he had made for himself. But then again, the thought if Jack watching him jerk off seemed to make him even harder, letting slight gasps escape his lips.

  Daves eyes quickly shut, feeling the need to cum overpowering his body, Dave grippee jacks bed, now partially leaving over the tangerines crotch. Dave could only imagine what was beneath that thin white fabric. And those imaginations drove him crazy,

  "Fuck~ Old sports- you have no idea what you do to me~" he finally moaned out, feeling his cock ache within his hand.

  "Dave. What the actual hell." A stern voice called him. The purple man hadn't even notice Jacks body was now sitting up, glaring at him.

"Sports i- I can explain!" He stammered, not even trying to hide his erection as his thew his hands into the air.

  Jack smirked, crawling over to Dave, looking the aubergine in the eyes as he softly spoke;

  "Don't. Just get your fucking boxers off and get on this bed, bitch."

  His voice was laced with a cold hiss, demanding this from the taller man. Dave, the slut that he is, complied, throwing off his boxers as he climbed into the bed with Jack, cock still fully erect. The tangerine grinned, pulling off his shirt and boxers as well, Facing Dave as he smiled, eyeing the purple man up and down like a wolf to its prey. Daves member seemed to twitch as Jacks eyes landed on it, begging for him as the tangerine loweriner his face tworde the man's nether region.