Chapter 2 - The Car Ride

TWs: ED, Swearing

Tommy POV

A little while into the drive Phil said "Hey how about we go to Chick-fil-a?"(do they have one if those in England?) Noises of agreement were heard from Techno and Wilbur, while I on the other hand stated quiet as a mouse.

Phil pulled into the drive thru and everyone ordered. "Tommy what do you want?" Phil asked me.

"Oh I had a big breakfast so I'm not hungry." I completely lied, the orphanages food was shit and I don't  like eating anyways.

"A four piece chicken nugget and a small fry as well please." Phil told the lady on the other side of the speaker.

We all got our food and continued the drive back to the house.

I barely got any sleep last night so I was struggling to keep my eyelids from falling. Eventually I lost the battle and fell asleep.

Wilbur POV

I was just sitting playing a game on my phone when suddenly I felt a little weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Tommy peacefully sleeping.

"Techno look." I whisper yelled to Techno, very excitedly.

Techno turned and 'awed'

"I thought you didn't like orphans Tech." I playfully said.

"I don't, but that doesn't mean that a child sleeping peacefully can't be cute." Techno said matter-of-factly.

"Okay, okay, you win this time." I said still somewhat playfully.

"Awwwe" Phil said when we got stopped by a red light and he could turn around to look.

"I know he's so cute when he's sleeping isn't he." I said (This is all PLATONIC you weirdos that are thinking it's not)

Noises of agreement were heard from both Phil and Techno.

"You're gonna have to wake him up soon you know we are almost there." Phil stated calmly.

"Do I have to?" I whined "He's so cute."

Phil chuckled at my question "Yes, Wil you do, we have to give him the tour, let him unpack, and get to know him some more. We can't do that if he's asleep now can we?" Phil stated in his usual calm tone.

"Fine, but I'm waiting till the last possible moment to wake him up." I said.

"Alright." Phil said

I was playing with Tommy's hair and he started to stir so I stopped and gently pushed him off of me. He woke up and just as he did we stopped and we are home now.

__^_^______^_^_______^_^_______^_^__

450 words

Sorry this is kind of a short fluff/filler chapter because I wanted to do this but it didn't seem to fit well into the last chapter or the next one.
P.S. SORRY I forgot to put this out sooner I had a busy weekend