Chapter 29

After sharing the food, Qu Heqing and Mao Ke became acquainted with each other. Including Qi Xiaoning, all five people from the first episode of the program have arrived, and only one other guest, Zhao Yutian, has not appeared.

Taking advantage of the camera moving away, Qu Heqing asked Qi Xiaoning about what was going on with Zhao Yutian in a low voice.

Qi Xiaoning made a silent gesture of eating, then pointed outside.

Qu Heqing understood. It seemed that Zhao Yutian and Mao Ke were different. The program crew didn't give them any delicious food, so they went out to look for food by themselves.

However, Qu Heqing was a little curious: "He is not afraid of stomach pains, just like Qiu Yun?"

Qi Xiaoning: "...The food safety in Zhuangmen City is still guaranteed, and Qiu Yun is too unlucky."

Who would have thought that you will go to the hospital for ordering takeaway at the food show? If he hadn't experienced this incident himself, he would never believe what he heard.

Thinking that because of Qiu Yun's accident, he had this opportunity to be on the show, Qu Heqing could only send some blessings to Qiu Yun in his heart.

Although the program team was stingy, they still arranged separate rooms for the six people who participated in the recording. Qu Heqing was the last to arrive, and the room happened to be next door to Zhao Yutian.

The hotel rooms are not big, which is very in line with the frugality of the program group. Qu Heqing casually packed his luggage and prepared to go out.

Because he didn't open the box before and forgot to take out the bean paste, he planned to send the things to Qi Xiaoning before he went to sleep.

As soon as they went out, Qu Heqing saw the door of the next room open, and a person came out, gave him a sideways glance, and then rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Tch, why did you find me? It's not as good as that unlucky Qiu Yun."

Qu Heqing originally wanted to take the initiative to say hello, but they couldn't help frowning upon hearing this.

Does the original owner have any enmity with Zhao Yutian? Why are you so aggressive towards him?

But Qu Heqing tried hard to think back, but couldn't remember anything related to Zhao Yutian.

In line with the principle of trying not to cause trouble, Qu Heqing still raised the corners of their lips.

Showing eight teeth, he smirked and said: "Hi, please let me pass."

Zhao Yutian immediately sneered when he heard it, and stood still and said, "Why, I won't let!"

Qu Heqing was too lazy Looking at him, he walked straight through the gap on the side without looking back, and said, "It's up to you, the corridor is your home, you can occupy it as long as you like."

"By the way, if you have any questions, please go to the director and Qiu Yun's agent don't just stand in the corridor and speak."

Qu Heqing felt that even if Zhao Yutian wanted to make trouble, he probably wouldn't have the guts to get it in front of the director.

Since Zhao Yutian loves to flirt so much, let's just stay aside. The program crew doesn't have the surname Zhao, so he doesn't bother to spend time arguing with others.

Isn't it beautiful to have money to earn it?

Doesn't it taste good on the notice?

Carrying a can of bean paste, Qu Heqing knocked on Qi Xiaoning's door.

Passing the things over, he casually talked about what happened when he met Zhao Yutian just now.

"Why did you say he targeted me?" Qu Heqing took a bite of the muffin, pondering while holding his chin, "Could it be because I'm good-looking?"

Hearing this, Qi Xiaoning laughed outright.

"Come on, you think you're some kind of demon girl who will harm the country, Zhao Yutian is very small-minded, if you are really jealous of your good looks, can you still stand upright now?" He said.

Hearing that Qi Xiaoning seemed to know something, Qu Heqing asked: "What's going on, I can't offend him in a dream."

"Maybe it was in a dream." Qi Xiaoning curled his lips in disgust, " Anyway, don't think too much about it, the relationship between the two of you is at most that he almost signed with the same company as you back then."

"However, because his acting skills are worse than yours, the company didn't want him. I almost thought he had quit the circle, but this year and last year he actually pretended to be young and went to an idol talent show to make his debut again."

He understood that he really had nothing to do with Zhao Yutian Qu Heqing was relieved of the unnecessary enmity.

He is an actor, and Zhao Yutian is an idol, and the routes they take are different. As long as he is careful tomorrow, there shouldn't be any problem.

Seeing Qu Heqing relaxed, Qi Xiaoning reminded: "Don't be too careful, I think he's been pulling you very hard recently, be careful that you're being treated as a green leaf.

" It's the first time in my life to host an outdoor variety show, so I'd better go back early to get a good night's sleep and keep my spirits up.

By the way, before going to bed, he had to send Yu Cong a WeChat message to remind him to take care of the koi.

After returning to the room and washing up, Qu Heqing lay on the bed and typed. Before he finished typing, he clicked on send, and accidentally sent half a WeChat message.

Qu Heqing: [Brother Yu, promise me, I will take good care of you...]

Seeing the newly popped up WeChat, Yu Cong's eyes moved, and the corners of his mouth curled up.

"Hmph, I'm really meddling in my own business, don't I know how to take care of myself?"

He even promised, making it seem so solemn.

Yu Cong thought to himself, he is in good health, just read this WeChat message, he is too lazy to reply, and he is too lazy to agree.

But within half a minute, another three words popped up on the WeChat page.

Qu Heqing: [The koi. ]

Yu Cong:?

What's the meaning? Want to see pictures of koi fish?

Looking at the two latest WeChat messages, Yu Cong suddenly reacted.

What Qu Heqing meant was to let him take good care of his... koi?

He deliberately spared time to look at WeChat, but Qu Heqing only cared about that fat and stupid koi?

Yu Cong: Very good, you guys, it's over :)

Yu Cong: [Economic crisis, starting with the koi meal reduction. ]

Qu Heqing: "???"

So the economic crisis is also related to koi?