Chapter 51

Qu Heqing took on another play.

Chuxing Entertainment is not only a small company but also partial to science. In the past, it focused on the music sector, film and television, and variety shows. It is roughly equal to the stepmother's cubs. They eat less and are more hungry.

Even if there is a new president now, the company will still not have much access to film and television resources in a while.

So, Qu Heqing is going to make a guest appearance this time.

Although it is a cameo, compared with the previous ones, the "Shan Hai Jing Hou Zhuan" he participated in this time is much better than "Su Yun Biography" in terms of production level and cast configuration.

As for the salary, it is very generous.

Most of the money he got from shooting kitchenware commercials before was used to pay off debts, which can be regarded as a clean slate with Zhou Long and others.

He wants to use the salary he got this time to do something else.

Qu Heqing played a very interesting role in "Shan Hai Jing Later Biography", called Jiang Xin.

Jiang Yi lives in Futi Mountain and is a legendary god who can control wind and rain. However, there are too many gods and beasts recorded in Shan Hai Jing, and Jiang Sushen is not well-known.

But this does not prevent the screenwriter of "Shan Hai Jing Later Biography" from creating a character after seeing the name and setting.

As the name suggests, the story of "Shan Hai Jing Hou Zhuan" is obviously related to the Shan Hai Jing. The content of story is about an ordinary young man, Ah Jin, who suddenly awakens the ancient blood. It turns out that he is actually a descendant of the Huangdi Xuanyuan family.

After the awakening of the blood, Ah Jin's ordinary life is gone forever.

The aunt next door who is always shouting when buying vegetables turns out to be Nine-Tailed Fox, and the uncle who is never on duty in the community turns out to be Xuanwu the Turtle.

Familiar people are either gods or demons, and life is so exciting that Ah Jin just wants to roll his eyes.

But this is not enough, in addition to these gods and demons living among the crowd, there are also some ancient gods and demons who have lost their minds in the washing of time and turned into unexamined beasts. will bring disaster.

As a descendant of the Xuanyuan clan, Ah Jin was forced to take responsibility and, together with a group of gods and monsters, participated in guarding the safety of mortals...and Jiang Sushen, played by Qu Heqing, is the protagonist Ah Jin's helper. one.

But as a light-hearted urban fantasy drama, although the character of Jiang Xinshen is powerful, he does not become the protagonist's golden finger in the drama but exists as an existence to mobilize the rhythm of the plot.

In short, it's hilarious.

Jiang Xinshen, who had just woken up, was very unfamiliar with the new world and was assigned the identity of a distant cousin by the protagonist.

Because of his fear of fire, the first thing Jiang Su did when he came to the world was to extinguish the gas stoves in the entire building in the community, and the protagonist suffered the most.

Later, Jiang Xin, who was afraid of fire, fell in love with hot pot, so when the protagonist asked Jiang Xinshen for rain, the rain had a smell of hot pot ingredients.