Chapter 10

Although he was not full, Qu Heqing was quite satisfied.

Unexpectedly, Yu Cong's face was so cold, but his mouth was very honest, and he ate a lot.

In this way, he can be regarded as relieved.

"Okay, you won." Qu Heqing smiled, and while clearing the table, said to Yu Cong, "Actually, you have already eaten the lucky meat, it seems that good luck will come, do you want to hurry up and make a wish?"

Making a wish is also a kind of hope, and those who have a wish in their hearts will not want to give up their lives, because they will still look forward to tomorrow and their wishes will come true.

But obviously, after Yu Cong was full, his IQ had come back online.

Make a wish? That's something only kids do when they grow up.

What he wants, he will only take it for himself, instead of relying on some illusory wishes.

But seeing Qu Heqing taking the pot and bowl into the kitchen and tidying up while humming a song, Yu Cong opened his mouth and chose to remain silent.

Forget it, just treat him as having made a wish.

Anyway, Qu Heing is so stupid, so he can't see it.

Hearing that the kitchen became quiet, Yu Cong looked at the dark night outside the window and suddenly felt a little strange.

It was just a few hours, but it seemed like a long time had passed.

Seeing Qu Heqing tidying up his clothes and preparing to leave, Yu Cong raised the corners of his mouth and said lightly, "Thank you for sending me back."

Although this meal was not what he expected, he was very satisfied.

"Also, you don't have to worry about it." Yu Cong raised his head and explained patiently, "I didn't commit suicide, I raised a koi, and I got an extra one, so I put it in the pool outside."

Qu and Qing originally planned to after leaving, I didn't expect to hear the word koi!

"What? You still have koi!" He turned around and came to Yu Cong, his face full of anticipation, "Can I have a look? Please."

He had wanted to find a koi for a long time to worship, but he never had the chance. He originally planned to find a picture on the Internet as a screensaver, but Yu Cong actually raised a koi!

Sure enough, he was lucky.

Yu Cong originally wanted to clarify that he didn't intend to commit suicide, but he didn't expect that Qu Heqing's focus was completely off and focused on Koi, so he couldn't help being speechless.

But it's good to think about it, at least this silly boy won't regard him as a poor person.

Bringing Qu Heqing to the fish tank, Yu Cong couldn't understand seeing his eyes round.

It's just a fish, why does it look like it saw the lover of its dreams?

"Look for yourself." Yu Cong said lightly.

"Hmm!" Qu Heqing seemed to be glued to the fish tank without looking back.

After watching for more than a minute, he turned his head in embarrassment and looked at Yu Cong expectantly, with a blush on his face.

"What's the matter?" Yu Cong frowned, with a trace of doubt in his heart.

"Can I take a picture of the koi?" Qu Heqing asked with a blushing face.

"It's just a photo?" Yu Cong looked at Qu Heqing. He couldn't believe that anyone would blush because of a fish.

Want to do tricks while taking pictures? The last person who dared to do this had already been sent to Africa by him.

It seems that he still underestimated Qu Heing. Maybe Qu Heing was not as simple as he thought, but they just pretended too well.

Staring at Qu He's clear and pure eyes, Yu Cong laughed inwardly.

"If you like it, why don't you raise one yourself?" He said calmly.

"Keep one?" Qu Heqing looked up, gave Yu Cong a disgusted look, pointed to the fish tank and said, "This kind of fish costs at least ten thousand, how can I afford it?"

Looking at the one in the fish tank that is worth at least ten thousand With tens of thousands of koi, Yu Cong fell into deep thought.

Why did he feel that Qu Heqing was not simple? He was obviously too simple!

Isn't this koi fat? Not big? Isn't the color beautiful?

Ten thousand yuan? It's not enough to buy a fish tank!

Yu Cong took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly, adjusted his breathing, and said straight to the point: "What do you want to do in taking pictures?"

"Being a screensaver." Qu Heqing said without thinking, "Koi will bring good luck , of course I want to pray every day."

A prayer?

The corners of Yu Cong's mouth formed a sarcasm, and he said lightly: "What's the use of praying to gods and worshiping Buddha, weak people can't change anything."

Suddenly being stunned, Qu Heqing hummed twice but did not speak.

He doesn't care about Yu Cong, he has the nerve to laugh at him even though he has raised koi, it's too childish.

But he was a little curious: "Why is there only one koi in such a big fish tank?"

"Because I released the other one." Yu Cong said.

Qu Heqing was taken aback, so the extra one meant that there were two originally, but one was released by Yu Cong.

But this fish tank is almost half as long as the living room, so are two koi too many?

He thought that Yu Cong raised a lot of koi and wanted to release one.

Qu Heqing couldn't figure it out: "Isn't it good to keep two, and let them be companions?" 

Companions? 

Yu Cong raised his chin, the warmth faded from his black eyes, and a dark light flashed across him as if he remembered something unpleasant, the curvature of the corners of his mouth returned to a boring straight line.

Yu Cong tapped lightly on the glass wall of the fish tank, and said coldly, "I hate things that gather together." 

Be it fish or people, gathering in crowds will only make people lost, and when they are lost, only pain remains.

Qu Heqing looked at Yu Cong's side face, the good-looking one was loved by God, it seems that the simple meeting of light and shadow can outline a picture like a poster, if there is a little smile, it may fascinate many people.

But this person's eyebrows and eyes are extremely cold, even an occasional smile is like a mask.

Qu Heqing didn't know what Yu Cong went through, but he knew that he had to do one thing.

Maybe the assorted pot of fungus is over, but the follow-up is not over yet.

"Mr. Yu, add a WeChat account." Qu Heqing said.

"Huh?"

"I forgot to pay for the meal after eating your food."

"No need." Yu Cong coldly refused, but seeing Qu Heqing sighed helplessly when he was wondering, Yu Cong saw the successful smile on Qu Heqing's face.

Qu Heqing: "Okay then, if you eat my dishes, you can pay me."

Yu Cong: "???"