dank gets fucked

Dank waz doing laundrey , and he bent over to get kierens cruzty cum sock out of the washer, but oh no. he somehow got his arm stuck in the drum of the washer. he called out loudly "oh em gee eddy sheeraan pls help me" and suddenly ed sherry appears. "hey babygrowl how can i help." he smiled . "oh eddy, ive gotten stucked in the washer i need yer help stepbro" eddy smriked devouisly "ill help you babygrwoel" he pulled out his cock and started pissing on dank. "oh em gee eddy whatre you doing!!!" dank gasped . "im pissing on you girlypop" he giggled "teehee" the wetness from eddys piss lubed up danks arms enough to wiggle out "oh em gee eddy it worked! how could i ever repay you..." eddy grinned and pushed his beautiful orange hair behind his ear, "suck my dick babgee" dank smirked and unhinged his jaw, the snap echoes throughout the laundry room, ed smiled and shoved his dick down danks throat, stretching the now loose skin, ed moaned, "kya ~ oni chan~!" his eyes rolled to the back of his head as dank gave him the gawk gawk gawk 30000. ed violently ejaculates on danks face, giving him a bukkake. "babagee lemme fuck that std ridden bussy" dank smriked and bent ova the counter that was coincidently there. ed violently thrusted his one inch pincher into danks bussy, dank and ed both moaned out. ed continuotsly thrusted into dank as dank cried and whined. ed eventually cums inside dank and pulls out. "gayd damn dank yo bussy fire.." ed said as he wiped his sweaty frohead "ed.. i have something to tell you.." ed gasped. "what is it babagee???" "i- i- i- i- just got pregnant.." ed smiled. "oh babagee... we gonna have some ugly ass kids" ed and dank lvied happily ever after.