Chapter 6

Camryn punches Weston in the face.

"You won't ever lay Another hand on my jayde you hear me" he yells at Weston.

Weston punches Camryn in the face...they started fighting until I yelled for Reece, one of the men that works for Weston.

Reece comes and separates the guys and puts them into their rooms like if they were little kids.

I run into camryns room to check on him.

"Camryn!! Are you okay?" I say panicking.

Yes honey I'm okay, Camryn replied

I see him packing up his clothes..."what are you doing" I ask.

We're leaving me and you. He says

Us!? How are we going to leave when there men guarding the whole mansion.?

I have a way...we will leave at 2 am...all the guards will be working in their office. He says

Okay...do you want me to get the little bit of clothes I have? I ask him

Yes honey pack whatever you want. He says

I go into my room and I start packing..I grab a photo of Nathen and Greyson...I hope then never give up on finding me. I miss them so so much.

I run downstairs to eat because I'm starving!!

Ooooo yummy!! I found my favorite snack pickles!!!

Reece looks at me and starts laughing

You turn around and let me eat !!! I say to him

It's been a month of living here and it's really not bad...besides the selling drugs and the fighting.

I go into the pantry and I walk round bc it's huge...in the back there's a door so I opened it.

OMG THIS IS AMAZING alcohol so much freaking alcohol

I take some and run upstairs and put them in my bag.

A few hours later

It's 2 am and Camryn sneaks into my room and tells me to get my stuff.

"Jayde it's time lets go!"

We sneak downstairs and go into the garage where camryns Ford black and red mustang is..

We get into the car and throw are stuff in the back.. we get out of that place fast.

He starts laughing

"This will be our adventure my love.." he says

Oooo I'm excited, i say back.

It's hitting 4 am and we've been driving for abt an hour.

I have to pee really bad!!!! I say to Camryn

We pull into a gas station and go inside to use the bathroom.

Camryn , can you please get me watermelon ice elf bar? I ask him

Ofc my love anything for you. He says

We get into the car and I open my vape and take a hit. AMAZING!!! I say

He hits my vape and he's not a big fan of it lol.

He hands me a cover from the back seat and I cover up, he plugs his phone on the aux and plays romantic homicide...one of my favorite songs.

I start falling asleep.