Part 9

Still pushing Jayde down with enough strength to leave bruises, Camryn felt her limbs begin to tremble. That only made him push down harder on her frail body. He let his hand weave through Jaydes dark locks and pull at her scalp. His relentless pace didn't stop for a second.

Jayde couldn't breathe. She loved it.
Camryn could feel Jaydes body begin to give up.

Her legs were shaking, her breathing shallow to nonexistent. Finally, he released jayde and her upper body shot up, gasping for air.

Then Camryn slowed down, achingly pulling in and out of Jayde . "Beg me to fuck you harder."
Jayde was incoherent, recovering from her sustained lack of air. "Please... more... sir..

"Not good enough," Camryn demanded.

"Please fuck me harder" jayde said

Camryn finally pushed his cock deep into jayde from a different angle. Jayde gasped loudly into the bed, gripping onto the sheets till her knuckles turned pale. The thrust was so deep it seared with hints of delicious pain.

Camryn hit the same spot - over and over and over again until jayde had tears staining her cheeks.

"Scream louder, baby."

Camryn didn't have to tell Jayde twice as she completely let herself become undone. The air was filled with harsh thrusts and Jaydes dulcet screams of pleading and pleasure.

"Come for me, jayde. Let go."

Every nerve and sense in Jayde unraveled.

Camryn had pinned her wrists on her back once again, his thrusts not wavering once. They remained deep and unsparing of her shattered body.

Jayde moaned and cried to oblivion. Every part of her crashed and her body caved into an overwhelming flood of fulfillment.

Camryn came and synced with Jayde, pushing into her tight walls once again. His rough moans mixed with Jaydes tender cries as they blissfully
came to their sense after sharing an elated release.

"Good girl mi Amor" Camryn says

Camryn unties Jayde from his bed and goes into the bathroom to run a bath for her..

After care is very important in camryns eyes

He walks into the room where Jayde is and picks her up bridal style and carry's her into the bathtub..he grabs two towels and bath bombs for jayde and himself.

"Thankyou my love" jayde says

"Ofc mi Amor.." Camryn replies

He gets into the spacious bathtub with jayde and begins to wash her hair for her. Jayde smiles at Camryn and kisses him, Camryn washes Jaydes hair for her get gives her bath bombs.

"Aww Thankyou honey" jayde says with a smile on her face.

"Anything for you pretty girl" Camryn says

After getting themselves clean Camryn and jayde get out of the bathtub and gets dressed in matching pajamas since they don't plan on going anywhere.

Jayde hugs Camryn out of no where ..he stands there and hold her..

"I love you Jayde Dawn Spencer"..Camryn says

Jayde looks up at him with tears in her eyes and says "I-I love you Camryn.."

The love between Camryn and jayde is inseparable..

They walk downstairs and get ice cream from the fridge and sit in the couch while watching a movie.

******
It's now 11:40 pm

Jayde yawns 🥱

Camryn looks at her and says "are you sleepy Mi amor"

"Mhm honey..can we go to bed?" Jayde asks

"Ofc mi Amor.."

He carry's her up into his bed and puts on the movie that they was watching down stairs and begins to cuddle jayde.

They fall asleep 💤