Chapter 3~

I wake up and I'm in a shed it looks like..

"Hello..is anybody here" I say.

I start hearing people talk outside the shed, they sound like 2 men..

The two men walk inside, "WESTON" I yell

"No no noo get away from me" I yell at him.

Weston's pov
Can't get away from me jayde.

Your poor little mommy died didn't she , I say to jayde

"Shut the fuck up weston" she says to me

I grab Jayde by the arm and make her get against the wall

"You know how this goes My little girl" I say to jayde.

Jaydes pov
Those words..."my little girl" he use to call me that when him and my mom was together.

"Get off of me Weston!" I yell

He begins to tie my hands up on this thing he has in his shed...he spreads my legs and begins to push himself in me.

I cry..and yell in pain. It brings back memories from when I was little.

He digs his fingernails into my cuts, I yell in pain screaming and crying.

He finishes in me and pushes me to the ground

I lay there crying as I see him leave with his friend.

How can his friend just sit there and watch Weston rape me how cruel..
A few hours later..

Weston friend comes into the shed.

"Hey jayde..I'm Camryn." He says to me

Please go away from me , I say to him.

"I'm not here to hurt you jayde..." camryn says to me

You watched him rape me how could you!, I say to him

"If I tried to help you get away from him he threatened me he said he would kill me if I try to help" camryn says.

Oh...Weston's evil camryn, he's hurt me so many times and my mom before she died. He's raped me from the age 5 to 14 years old...it's been 2 years without Weston being around he couldn't hurt me or my mom anymore. I'm stuck with have flashbacks of him touching me..whispering in my ears dirty things..and torturing me. I say to camryn.

I know Weston's evil...but he's always been there for me when I had nothing. He's my only source of money, having food, a roof over my head and having clothes. If I try to help you he will kill me. Camryn says.

After camryn leaves I begin to fall asleep..

Nathens pov
Where is jayde at?..I start worrying

Its 8 pm she should be home by now

I call her work. "Hello this is Nathen has Jayde Spencer left work yet?" I ask, "Jayde was never here but a customer said that they've saw her vehicle outside in the alley."

Shit..where the hell can she be, I hang up the phone and try calling her.

Her phone went straight to voice mail. Wtf where is she.

"It's just me and you grey grey" I say to Greyson as I lay him down to sleep.

I call the police and file a missing persons document.

I grab a towel and a shirt with sweat pants, I get in the shower and wash my hair, body, and face.

I get out of the shower, dress myself and brush my teeth..I'm so worried for jayde..she's never gone missing before

I get into bed and turn on the tv...onto jaydes favorite show. The vampire diaries.

I cover up and fall asleep.