Hide and seek

Your friend Kevin decided that we should do an event with the friend group, he's always the one to make everything so scary and your not looking forward to it.

Now your in the woods with 3 of your friends plus Kevin.

(Kevin)" guys I'm excited for this, we have to play hide and seek, please!"

(Dave) " Dude really you bring us out here to play hide and seek come on, we're like 19, y/n and zina are 20.

(Zina) " it might be scary to split up, we will get lost."

(Kevin) " look guys we have our phone, remember even if we do get lost we put a tracker on all our phones, but~ if we're playing hide and seek we can't cheat, come on I promise it'll be fun. Y/n please agree with me"

(Bethany) " stop sucking up to y/n they don't like you"

Kevin rolled his eyes, you were getting nervous from the woods. Bethany hates you for some reason, Kevin gives you guys flashlights.

Now we're actually playing hide and seek the one it is Kevin and the last one standing gets any request or thing. He gave y'all one minute to hide, this game was going to last for 7 minutes, you had a little bit of a bad feeling to this forest but you were still going to hide. There was a lot of places to hide, you decided to hide behind a tree where the moon light was dim.

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1

"Ready or not, here I come"

It's been 5 minutes and you still haven't seen Kevin or anyone else, you didn't think that you could win but you had hoped. You hear a snap behind you, you turned around and pointed the flashlight. You didn't see anything, but then something cuts your leg

'OW what the-'

Something grabbed your leg and started pulling you with a strong grip, you landed on the ground, you dropped the flashlight and it shined on your leg, there was a black tentacle wrapped around it, you screamed and panicked trying to get the tentacle off, but it just kept pulling you, taking you somewhere...

(Meanwhile...)

(Kevin) " wow I can't believe y/n is the one I couldn't find well let's text them th-"

(Y/n) " (loud scream that sounds like a dieing dog)"

They all jumped in shock.

(Dave) " wait, w-was that y/n."

They immediately started running to your scream, when they got there all they saw was your flashlight and a little bit of blood on it, the terror on there faces.

(Zina) " k-kevin WHAT THE F##K, YOU SAID THAT THESE WOODS WERE SAFE!"

(Kevin) " t-they ARE I SWEAR I CAME HERE AT NIGHT AND MORNING"

(Bethany) " GUYS, we have to find y/n, we don't have time to argue. We have a tracker on our phones"

They calmed down and pulled out there phones, they were creeped out to see that your dot was still moving, but they started following you...

(Back to you...)

You felt tired of struggling for the past minutes, you tried to hold on to a tree and stand up, the force of the pulling on your leg got tighter and then it tugged you off the tree, dragging you again, you saw a figure in the distance, the tentacle pull on you stopped yet it was still on your leg, the figure got closer and closer to you. You backed up to get away from it but your back hit a tree.

"hello there human~"

You looked up in horror, scared to see who dragged you here. It was a skeleton, he was smirking at you

(???) " Hey boss! Where did you go!"

Someone screamed out in the forest

(???) " You can stop searching, found someone"

You realized he was talking about you, fear struck through you, you tried tearing the tentacle off again, yet this thing was resilien...

Resistant...

Ok(⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠)

You felt someone behind you but before you turned around, you were knocked out.

Hiii, wow ANOTHER VAMPIRE, hopefully this goes well, I've been sick for 4 days now and I'm going to be testing all next week sooo that sad. BUT IM GOING TO NEED SOME IDEAS, I'm not going to have time to think about the story until Christmas or something. I really want to see your ideas and if I can actually make this story happen. I'll be studying so bye

I really hope that y/n's friends find them (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)

Probably not