Nightmare

"uh h-hi"

You woke up to see nightmare, holding you up

"I came to get you, I wanna take you somewhere"

You pulled yourself up to sit at the edge of the bed, as nightmare stopped holding you and stood up.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see, when we get there"

You nodded and got up and went to your closet and almost forgot, nightmare is still here.

" Nightmare can you leave, I wanna change"

He looked at you, then smirked

"Afraid I'll see something I like~"

He said in a dark tone, you blushed at this

* This skeleton, really*

You went to nightmare and pushed him out of the room, got changed, you saw your phone on your bed and thought nightmare would probably take it if he saw it, so you pushed it behind your pillow and decided to check it when you get back.

You walked out the room and see nightmare waiting for you.

"You ready"

You nodded and he started walking, you followed him. You felt a little nervous, walking with presumably the person that kidnapped you and is trying to get on your good side, which is weird.

"Y/n, are you nervous?"

You snapped out of your thinking and saw he was looking at you with a another smirk.

* Jeez.. he really like smiling*

" I'm good, it's just I'm a little tired, you woke me up, and I still don't know what time it is"

"Well it's currently 7:12, I'll make sure to tell you if you ask me"

"Ok"

You and nightmare got to a large door, he went to it and opened it, it was a door to the outside, you wondered why were the both of you going out.

"Are you coming?"

He questioned, you walked with him, as you both were headed to the back of the castle. You took another look at nightmare and decided to ask a stupid question, the silence was loud

"So, um nightmare, can I ask a weird question?"

"Hmm depends on what it is.. what is it"

"W...why do you have tentacles"

He glanced to the side a bit, you thought it might be sensitive or something

"Sorry! You don't have to answer it was weird"

He signed

"Let's just say that's a story that involves a lot of blood being spilled"

He said, smiling a bit which freaked you out a little, but you both reached the back of the castle and you saw something ahead of you and it was a beautiful pond with water lily's and fireflies around it glowing, it really looked pretty and you could tell from your face that you were in awe.

It has a bench from it at the right.

"Heh you do like it, your eyes are sparkling just looking at it"

You heard nightmare say as you saw him staring deep in your eyes from the side, you could see he had a light teal color on his face, now you had color on your face.

"I- I mean it is pretty, how could I not like it"

You calmed down, and nightmare lead you to the bench that you saw, you both sat down on it together. You admired the pond and nightmare was just staring at you, now that you realize it, why did nightmare take you here, you look back

"Nightmare, why did you take me here?"

When you said that he had a sly smirk on his face, and grabbed your chin and brought you close and pinned you to the bench

" At first I wanted to see your reaction but now I think I want something else~"

You felt nightmare getting closer to your face, I think you know what he wants.

"N-night- Mmh-"

He pulled you in for a passionate kiss, getting even closer to you, after a few seconds you pulled back, you were breathing heavily.

"Your taste is better than your blood~"

You didn't say anything, because you were still a little shocked.

*Oh my- a vampire just kissed me!? Wtf*

"I guess, I brought you here, because I wanted to see how you tasted.."

You felt his grip on you tighten more, nightmare craved you, he kissed you again and you felt his heat on you.

(Is he down bad? Or are you down bad for letting him do this)

He broke the kiss and let you go

"I'll let you go for now, I should visit you more often

"I.. if you did that I might die"

He chuckled a little bit and grabbed your hand and teleported to your room. You arrived both of you sitting on your bed, he turned to you

" I'll see you love~When you'll least expect it"

He gave you another kiss and teleported away...

You fell back in your bed.

* Wtf kind of day was this... It's not like I'm in a romance book... If he visits me at night I'm going to scream*

You thought about today...

'ding'

You heard your phone go off from behind your pillow, you sat up and grabbed it, it was a message from Kevin, you opened it and it said...

Y/n i know your alive, you never give up
So were all going to come and save you from whatever has kept you from home, if you get this, please tell us what is keeping you...

You read this and realized that you almost forgot your plan to leave this place, you thought about it...

Do you want to leave?

.
.
.
Of course you do your not changing that nightmare Is not keeping you or phin forever. You text back about the recent things you learned about this place and that there's 4 vampires here and the door thats locked. You put your phone back under your pillow and decided to sleep it's been a few hours, sleepiness takes you...

Saving...
.
.
.
Done!
See you soon reader!

(Wow ITS 3:14 IN THE MORNING AND I STAYED UP WRITING THIS ON A SCHOOL NIGHT... Welp I'm dead but that's okkkk. Readers I think nightmare really really doesn't want to let you go now and you will have to fight your way out of his grap, but I believe in you (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+ you can win against nightmare... I WAS GOING TO TYPE SOMETHING GOOD HERE BUT ITS 3 AND I HAVE TO SLEEP SOOO BYEWW HAVE A GOOD DAY AND NIGHT AND EVENING ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ sorry if theirs writing mistakes or stuff that don't make sense )