background info⌫

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Order of information: ! More important to less important !

▪︎Saiki and Y/n are best friends, they've been friends since their elementary years. So Saiki reluctantly let you in, meaning you are the only person he makes expectations for you. Y/n also refers to Saiki was her platonic husband. Most of the names that involve Saiki are associated with 😍. (Ex. 'platonic husband 😍', chapter 1) When you guys reached middle school, Saiki gave you a ring that blocks only a few of his powers, like the x-ray and petrification) meaning when you wear the ring, he can see you and you are able to see his eyes when his glasses are off.

▪︎this story does not if ever follow the actual plot.

▪︎there is cursing, lots of it, and jokes about trauma. So depending if this is triggering I'd leave now, to prevent anything bad from happening to you or others.

▪︎every single picture i use for the instagram parts i found on pinterest.

▪︎the vines in the title are almost always unrelated to the actual plot of the chapter.

▪︎Aiura, Toritsuka, Saiki, and Y/n are friends and allow each other to call them by their first names.

▪︎I made Toritsuka less pervy, and made the group of four aware of Teruhashi's fake behavior towards people. Also I'm not trying to interpret Teruhashi as mean, more passive aggressive to an extent, not too aggressive but enough to get the point across.

▪︎Y/n has a crush on Aren in the beginning of the story (lasts from chapter 1-5)

▪︎I will leave the link to the playlist (both YouTube and Spotify, might add more services if needed)

▪︎I'm okay with constructive criticism. Just try to keep if from being too harsh, I'm sorta a sensitive person.

▪︎All typos in the text part are intentional, but if there are some in the normal writing let me know please, and even words used wrong in grammar structures.

▪︎All chapters (excluding the playlist and the information page) will be 1,000-2,000 words. The least amount will be 1,000 words, I don't have a maximum; I just write how much is needed to fulfill the chapter.

▪︎I use USD for currency because I don't want to try to translate the currency they use (more like idk how to👍) (if I get the hang of it I'll try to yk convert it)

That's all (for now additions will be possible)! Please enjoy the story, much love darlings<3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。