so no head? ⌫

📞 call incoming📞
.
.
.
(accepted!)

"Y/NNNNNN. MY GOOFY GOOBER."

"woooooow, that wasn't nice."
"IF IM A GOOFY GOOBER THEN, YOU'RE A THOT"
"anyways, how was your little resident evil gaming time?"

"Eh it was good, only played it for like 30 minutes because the group-chat distracted me."
"How was your goOd luck Charlie?"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"ew, gross, voice crack"
"But, answer the damned question."

"It was good, brought back some nostalgia."

"AAAAAA"

"what happened??"

"A BIG OL MOTH JUST NOSE-DIVED INTO MY FOREHEAD."
"GROSSSSSSSS"
"0/10 WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! DON'T RECOMMEND."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA."
"That's awesome. Love that"

. . .

"Y/n, why do you have your phone at that angle? I mostly see your damn ceiling, dude."
"BRO, NOT THE HALF FACE THING"
"WHAT ARE YOU? A MIDDLE SCHOOL BOY?"

"You, right now: "don't hit me up, logging off snap for a while." Then, they log back in, barely 20 minutes later."

"Damn, who pissed in your fruit loops this morning?"

"NO ONE, BECAUSE I DIDN'T EAT BREAKFAST."

"And don't get me started on the oddly specific, pov type sentence."

"Next time I go to your house, I'm stealing all your batteries, expect for one of each size."

"You're evil."
"I'm sending you away to a Military Camp or something for that one, buddy."

"Some KFC sounds good right now. But like, just the drumsticks, you know."
"Actually i don't know."
"Anything sounds good."

"NO I WANT SOME NEAPOLITAN ICE CREAM."
"NO MAYBE SOME SHERBET ICE CREAM. YUUUUUM."

"why are you yelling at me about ice cream?"
"dawg, I'm just tryna watch good luck Charlie, damn."

"OH-EM-GEE. IT'S LIKE 2 HERE. MEANING CLOSER TO SCHOOL RELEASING, MEANING CLOSER TO YOU BEING HERE."
"YIPPEE!!"

"ew. You didn't just say 'oh-em-gee'."
"That's horrible."
"Horrendous."

"Dude I'm tired."
"Gonna catch some Z's before I go over there."
"text you after bud."

"ok. You get your sleep. beautiful bitch."
"But I'll let you do that gang. bye n/n."

"bye reita."

.
.
.
📞Call ended!📞
Call Duration: 1 hour and 1 minute

I hung up the call and nearly fell asleep instantly. After a few hours, I woke up again. Two more hours of sleep to add to the amount I got last night. I stretched and grabbed my phone once again, checking the time.

It was almost 5, meaning I'd have to get ready to leave soon. I let out a sigh, pushing myself out of my covers, and walking to my closet to get a bag ready with close to bring.

Packing essentials like my toothbrush, things for my hair, 4 sets of clothes (just to be prepared for worst case scenarios), undergarments, perfume, lotion, arm deodorant, shower things (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.), my phone charger, and like two pairs of shoes.

After getting it all together, it was around 5:10. Just as I sat back down, to wait a little before continuing the rest of my duties, my phone vibrated. I looked at it, a smile instantly found its way to my face.

Kusuo. That's who was calling, Kusuo. And of course I had answered.

.
.
.
📞call incoming!📞
.
(Accepted!)

"Y/n, be ready. on my way to get you, here soon."

"Sir, yes, sir."

"Sir?"
"Hm."

"hm?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'hm'???"

"just hm."

"NO WHAT THE FUCK ANSWER ME!"

"inside voice please."

"Shut your trap."
"Answer my question incel."

"incel? I definitely pull more than you do."

"don't you hate that you do though?"

"..."
"Yeah."

"I knew it."
"Anyways approximately what time would you be here?"

"I'm already here.."

"NO WAY! for how long?"

"Since you've called me an incel."

"OH MY GOD. I  DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED THOUGH."

"if you let me in, I'll help you make sure you have everything."

"Ok ok, one second."

.
.
.
📞call ended!📞
call duration: 15 minutes and 35 seconds

I rushed out my room, and went to unlock the door. As I opened the door, I smiled uncontrollably. There stood Saiki, with his normal stoic expression. He nodded and welcomed himself in, I nodded back and laughed a bit.

"Good to know you're making yourself at home already," I laughed, closing the door and walking to my room, Kusuo on his way there already.

Kusuo glanced back and continued to walk to my room.

"Do you have everything packed or what?" Kusuo asked using his telepathy.

"Uh, I'm like pretty sure I do," I said grabbing my bag and glancing over everything in it. After confirming I have everything, I picked the bag up and put it on.

I looked back to Kusuo and nodded, "I'm ready to go now."

"Good, let's go," Kusuo looked at me, and nodded and started to help turn off the lights and lock the windows and doors.

I smiled and locked the back door, and headed towards the front door. There stood Kusuo, waiting patiently by the door, like a kid waiting for their parent to stop talking to someone. I smiled once again and looked at Kusuo.

He returned an emotionless expression, and a look. I nodded and finally spoke up, "Let go before it gets too late."

"Yeah," Kusuo said opening the door. I try thanked him and waited for him to close the door, once he did I locked it.

I smiled at Kusuo, before nodding a bit. He lightly grabs my fingers, glancing at me, eyes softening only just vaguely.