The incident

This was requested by the best person ever!! Phayded
-angst then fluff✅
-some swearing
-c/e means colored eyes
-enjoy!
——————————————————————————-

Y/n's pov:

Today me and Wednesday are in the woods looking for more evidence on one of her cases I guess? We got towards the middle of the woods and I started to get a little scared but I womened up so we could get this over with, we were walking in complete silence 1. Because Wednesday doesn't talk that much. 2. I was to scared to even make a peep.

We continued walking farther and farther into the woods till we heard growling, Wednesday immediately ran off further into the woods getting away from the growling. Which left me alone to fend for myself... I then immediately hid behind a tree being careful to take slow steps and not get caught by the Hyde which looks like a monsters ass. I took slow breathes as I heard the growling get closer and closer then I started thinking about how Wednesday just left me behind to die.

I heard the growling get closer so I risked it and ran as fast as I could further into the woods looking for Wednesday. I didn't even bare to look behind me because that shit was right behind me I knew it because I heard the growling in my ear but I didn't care and kept running, "WEDNESDAY!!" I screamed never being so terrified in my life except for when I saw the Hyde's face. "Y/N OVER HERE!!" I heard Wednesday scream, I started heading that way till my eyes started to water knowing that I was going to die today..

I wiped my tears while still running as I heard the growling blaring in my ear, "WEDNESDAY!!!" I screamed again but I heard nothing in response which frightened me I took a sharp left and almost fell but I kept running and running till I made sure to get out of the Hyde's sight, once I got it's eight I ran behind a tree exhausted.I caught my breath and started running again with tears rolling down my cheeks then I saw Wednesday,but her back was facing me and I accidentally tripped..

I turned around and the Hyde was hovering over me.. "WEDNESDAY!!" I screamed once again then she screamed back "Y/N THERE YOU ARE!!" She then realized the Hyde was hovering over me. The Hyde was growling and it slashed my chest over and over again then running away. Wednesday ran up to me and pulled me into her lap while I was unconscious...

Wednesday's pov:

I ran up to Y/n's unconscious body and I pulled her into my lap crying and caressing her cheek that had blood on it but I didn't care I just wanted her back...

~time skip a few weeks~

I had got informed that Y/n had woken up so I immediately ran to the hospital and ran into her room, when I saw her c/e starring into mine, I broke out in tears. I ran to go hug her and she gladly returned it back... I couldn't be more happier then to know that my darling Y/n was still alive.
_________________________________

Words : 543