Sleepover

This was requested by Phayded !
-fluff✅
-enjoy!
——————————————————————————-

Y/n's pov:

I was outside of Enid and my girlfriend Wednesday's dorm because Enid had invited me over for a sleepover with them, I knocked on the door and Enid immediately opened the door so I could walk in so I walked in and Enid closed the door behind me and said to me "Hi Y/n!" I looked at her and smiled while saying "Hey Enid!" I then walked over to Wednesday's side n's put my stuff down and took my shoes off.

Wednesday then said "Hi darling." I looked at her and said "Oh hi Wednesday!" I then walked over to Enid and started gossiping with her as we sat in her bed being more excited then little kids when they go to Disney land.

Wednesday's pov:

I looked at Enid and Y/n from my side of the room and I got jealous because Enid was so close to Y/n and Y/n didn't even mind at all. I then got off my bed and went to my chair typing my novel, I then heard the two laughing and giggling and that made my blood boil. I looked behind me and Enid was practically on top of Y/n! I got up off of my seat and went to her side of the room and nudged Enid a bit to stop being all over Y/n. Enid looked at me confused and so did Y/n, so then I asked "Why are you so close to Y/n, Enid?" Enid looked at me and said "Because we're bsfs?" I got embarrassed but took Y/n's hand because it was nighttime.

I then walked Y/n to my side of the room and sat down on my bed as I looked at her getting her clothes for bed she then walked into my closet and told me to cover me eyes so I covered my eyes with my hands. She then told me it was safe to open them so I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me, she then got into the bed scooting closer to me and I could tell she was asleep. I then started whispering "Jesus why do I love you so much Y/n?.." and I kept on whispering "Oh yeah because you have the most beautiful image ever.."
___________________________________

Words : 399