CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Life twist at Jeju...

"Babe... Thank you for this..." Jin Ah said to Hyun bin. Hyun bin plan a trip to Jeju island for Jin Ah before his new drama start to shoot next month. "I know you will be surprise." Hyun bin said, they're on the airplane at that time. "Thanks for spoiling me... I know the issue between you and Yejin is a trash." Jin Ah said and put her head on Hyun bin's shoulder. Hyun bin let out a small smile, "Let's not talk about it." He said. Jin ah nodded and she kiss Hyun bin on his lips. "Arasso..." She said.

They booked a couple room in a luxury hotel in Jeju. When they reach the room Jin ah and Hyun bin are both amazed in the view outside the glass window. They saw the top view of Jeju island, "Woahhh... Yeppeuda!!! Look babe... The sea is so awesome... I want to stay here foerever babe.." Jin Ah said. Hyun bin hug her from her behind and he rest his face on her shoulder. "Me too.... Im in love with this place. I'm happy that you love the view." Hyun bin said. Jin ah turn around and kiss him passionately and Hyun bin kiss her back. His hand travel at Jin ah's back while Jin Ah's hand is rested on his shoulder. They kiss wildly.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Mina and Yumi is running and splashing water at the beach bay while Yejin is sitting on the sand and happily watching her two friends playing. She look at the sea and inlove in the calmness of it, the blue color of it just like the sky and the sounds of small waves. She close her eyes to feel the coldness of fresh air and the sounds of the waves. Yumi saw Yejin and she splash a water on her. "Yah!" Yejin said when she felt the water. Yumi and Mina burst out of laughing when they saw her reaction. "C'mon Yej... Let's enjoy the day..." Yumi said. She stand up and run to capture Yumi and when she caught her, she push her on the water. Yumi revenge at her and she splash some water on Yejin's face, Mina join them and they're all both laughing and giggled.

They decided to clean their bodies on the washroom near at the beach. "CEO Kim is the best. I really love here at Jeju island and the last time I've been here when I was a little with my Eomma." Mina said. "Me too... I love walking around the beach, looking at the bright sky and listening to the sounds of the waves." Yejin said. "Then, let's relax and enjoy this moments... But for tonight let's have a party I Brought soju and dried squid." Yumi said. They're all laughing and nodded to Yumi's idea, "That's sounds great!" Yejin said. "But for now, I'm hungry let's search a restaurant who serve chicken and burger, I'm craving for that." She added. "Let's go!" Mina said and smile to her eonnies.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Where's Hyun bin?" Mr. Baek ask to Jun hee. They're on their meeting for one of the CF of Hyun bin. "I'm sorry Mr. Baek but Hyung is on vacation. He's with Jin Ah noona at Jeju island." Jun hee explained. "If you don't mind, I'm here on his behalf." He added. "I don't know he's on vacation?" Mr. Baek said. "Why you didn't tell me?" He asked. "I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you. He surprised her girlfriend." Jun hee said. Mr Baek understand his explanation, "okay I'll understand but next time please tell me, arasso?" Mr Baek said. "Arasso..." Jun hee said. "By the way, his drama Luna will start to shoot next month so tell him to attend the training for the actions scene. He needs to stay fit and healthy for that and what else... Oh the photo shoot for the poster with Ms. Son Ye Jin will also be this coming month." Mr Baek said to Jun hee. "Okay.... I will tell him and I will look to his schedule if there's no conflict." Jun hee said and Mr. Baek just nodded.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jeju Island

Hyun bin and Jin ah are walking along the beach. Hyun bin love to walk along the beach especially at night. Sometimes after his work he would walked to han river before he goes home. "Is it romantic? I hold your hands like this and we're walking under the moon." Hyun bin said and he kiss Jin ah's hand. Jin ah let a small smile and look at him. "To be honest babe... Uhm... It's boring here... Let's go bar hopping and I think it's fun than walking here." Jin ah said. Hyun bin felt sad on what said but he let a small smile so that Jin Ah wouldn't notice. "Okay... If that's what you wish." He said.

When they're reach the bar, Jin Ah is excited to buy drinks for her and Hyun bin. "I told you babe, much fun here." Jin Ah said. Hyun bin smile to her and Jin Ah kiss him on his lips.

Jin ah dance wildly while Hyun bin is sitting and staring her. "You wanna dance, babe? It's fun try it." Jin Ah said and pull Hyun bin on his sit. When they reach the dance floor, Jin ah started to move wildly to Hyun bin. "Babe... Can I just sit? You know... I'm not a good dancer?" Hyun bin said. "Aniyo! Please just for me let's party tonight..." Jin Ah said and smile to him. Minutes later, man suddenly approach Jin Ah and dance with her. Hyun bin got mad because he sees that his girlfriend is still enjoying even she knew that there's another man dancing with her. He push the guy to give warning but he didn't expect Jin Ah's reaction. "Hey what's your problem, man?" The man said. "She's my girlfriend so you better stay away from her." He said. The man smirked at him."Really? I think your girlfriend is enjoying my company than you." The man said. Hyun bin got furious and he punch him on his face. The man punch him back and Jin Ah try to stop them. "Babe, stop it!" Jin ah said. He give the man a death glare before he grab Jin ah's hand and walk towards the exit.

"What's your problem?" Jin ah said with frustration."Really, Babe?what's my problem?" Hyun bin said and he got more angry because of what Jin Ah said. "You're dancing with another man in front of me... And now you're asking me what's my problem?" He said. "It's not a big deal, we're only dancing... " Jin ah said. "Ah Jin Ah... Do you hear what you're saying?" Hyun bin said. "Yes... I know you're not enjoying my company and I want to enjoy this evening but... Ah... You ruined it." Jin ah said and walk away from him. "Jin Ah.. " Hyun bin called her but she ignored him. Hyun bin got surprised because it's the first time that he saw her like that. 'Maybe she's really drunk.. ' In his mind.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Along the beach at Jeju Island

Yejin was sitting on the sand and looking at the sea. She have a bottle of soju in her hand. Mina and Yumi are still on the club, Yejin choose to leave and not to stay there. She look up in the sky and see the beauty of the moon. "Look so pretty and peaceful.. " She said. She close her eyes and feel the sounds of the waves and the silence of the night. "Yejin... I know you really love your career but is it much fun if you can have a normal life like this?..." Yejin said in herself while her eyes are close. "My heart was really lonely... Until I found you here in the middle of night, under the beauty of the moon." Yejin got surprised when she heard it. The lines are so familiar and the voice too, the voice that makes her heart thump... Thump.. Thump... Everytime she heard it.

She slowly open her eyes and look where the voice is.. And then she saw... "Bin..." She said.

Author's  Note!!!

Author's Note!!!

Hi everyone... I'm so sorry for delayed upload. I've been so busy these past few weeks... I'm hoping this chapter will make your all happy :)

Thank u for your support and votes please love my story until the end :)

Saranghaeyo!!!