CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN

"I want to be that kind of friend"

Ah's Residence

"I couldn't believe this that you're here with us... I really miss you Jin Ah." Mrs. Ah said while holding her daughter's hand. Jin Ah smile brightly and look at to her parents who is smiling sincerely to her. "Eomma..." Jin Ah said and she look at to Nam Gil who is still standing in the front door. Director Ah and Mrs. Ah is also look in his direction. "Who are they?" Director Ah said. Jin Ah stand up and walk towards to Nam Gil. She slightly pull him to walk towards her parents as she is holding her hands to assure him that everything will be okay. "Annyeong Haseyo... Director Ah and Madame.." Nam Gil said. "Appa..Eomma... This is Nam gil... My boyfriend but soon to be my husband...If you allowed us to get married." Jin Ah said. Director Ah and Mrs. Ah exchange their glances and they saw the cute baby carry by Nam gil. "This is Jin Jae... Your grandson.." Jin Ah said. " let's eat dinner first, I think there's a lot of things you want to tell us." Director Ah said. "Agree... I will call Jiwon to drop by here..." Mrs. Ah said. "ANIYO! Eomma... Please don't tell her that I'm alive... Please..." Jin Ah said. Director Ah notice her panic and he approached his daughter to calm her down. "Okay... Calm down, Jin Ah. Promise us to tell us everything about what happened to you three years ago." Director Ah said. Jin Ah nodded and her father hug her, "I miss you..." Director Ah whispered.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

In Yejin's apartment

"I'm not like you, Eonnie... I need to tell that to CEO Kim. She needs to know for her to protect you against that crazy psycho..." Mina said with annoyance. "I know... But Mina, it will be another burden to Bora Eonnie... So please let's keep it secret for now... I will take legal action for what she did to me, I swear... Trust me, that's why we went to the hospital for evidence." Yejin said. "Eonnie! She almost kill you... If I didn't appear that time.... Oh god, she's dangerous... She needs to take the consequences of her wrong doing as soon as possible." Mina said. "What are you talking about, Mina?" Hyun Bin said as he sudden appeared behind Yejin. "Bin.." "Oppa?" Mina and Yejin said together. Because of their conversation they didn't notice that Hyun Bin is inside her place preparing food for her. "Son Ye Jin... You're hiding something again from me?" He said with a serious bariton voice. "I think I should leave now..." Mina said. She face Yejin, "Eonnie...please tell to Bin Oppa what happened earlier... I'm sorry but I need to tell it to CEO Kim to make that girl punished... She reach my limits Eonnie.. And this is for your own good." Mina said and went outside the door.

When the two left alone, Yejin bite her lips when she felt he's serious gazed to her. "Jagiya..." She said. Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh and sit on the sofa trying to relax himself. "If I didn't accidentally overheard your conversation, I think you will keep hiding it from me..." He said. "Yejin tell me what happened to you..." He added. Yejin seated opposite to him. "Is it about Jiwon again?" He asked. Yejin awkwardly nodded. Hyun Bin clench his fist and still trying his anger burst out. "Is she hurt you again?" He asked. "We had an argument in my dressing room earlier.... Uhm... I think I reached her limits when I told her that I knew about happened to Jin Ah that day on the cliff, and.." Yejin explained. "You told her? Yej, you really don't have an idea how dangerous it could be? Mina is right she's dangerous... She caused trouble twice to harm you. "He said. "I know... I want to know if Jin Ah is telling the truth and you know what, base on Jiwon's action earlier... I think Jin Ah is right, Jiwon was the reason why she fell on the cliff." She said. "Okay... Like what you said, Jin Ah is right about Jiwon... But Yej, I'm begging you to avoid her and you didn't listen to me. You take that project without informing me that Jiwon is your co model." Hyun Bin said. "It's a serious matter, Yej. Don't take it lightly. Now she already knew that you knew about what really happened to Jin Ah, do you think she will not do anything bad to harm you?" He said. Yejin didn't speak, the incident in the dressing room suddenly recall on her mind. He notice that Yejin is covering her neck with a scarf while in the middle of their conversation. He immediately approach her and take off the scarf from her neck. "Yah!" Yejin protests. Hyun Bin felt frustration when he saw a reddish and blueish bruises on her neck. "What happened to your neck? Tell me!" He said. Yejin felt his anger. "Bin... I'm okay... The baby is fine... Please calm down.." Yejin said. "How can I calm down to know that she almost killed you?... " He said and he stood up to punch the wall. Yejin stood up and try to stop him. "Jagiya... Please..." Yejin said. She hug him from his behind to stop him. Hyun Bin stop and take a deep breath. "I will sue her, Yej... And don't try to stop me this time.. I couldn't stand that she continue hurting you and put you in danger." He said. Yejin expect it, this time she will let him to take legal actions against Jiwon. He turn around to face her. "I'm sorry..." Yejin said. He hug her tightly and kiss her on the head. "I'm sorry... Im just so worried and afraid that might something bad happened to you and to our baby. I'm worried that I might loose both of you." He said. "I understand... I'm sorry, I don't want to make you worry that's why I decided not to tell you but I also have a plan to sue her." She said. After that incident, she worry more about her baby more than herself. Jin ah is right, Jiwon is dangerous and she couldn't stop her not until she take the consequences. "I'm sorry but this time I'll hired some bodyguards for you. It's for your own sake, Jagiya... And you need to stay at home for a moment. I will talk to CEO Kim about it." Hyun Bin said softly as he trying to control his emotions. "Arasso... This time I will listen to you... But I have an appointment tomorrow with Doctor Han." Yejin said. "What time is your appointment?" He asked. "I need to go there before lunch. Are you free that time?" She said. "Im sorry but I have to attend in  the grand opening of The Luxury in Itaewon." He said. Yejin kiss his on his cheek to lessen his worry. "It's okay... I can go by myself. You don't need to worry and promise after my appointment, I will go home straight." She said. Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh as he caress her hair. "I will call to my agency to send a driver to accompany you tomorrow." He said. "Arasso... Mr. Hyun.." She said. Hyun Bin let out a small smile as he hug her tightly, "I love you..." He whispered. "I love you more.." She said.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

In Ah's Residence

Jin Ah with her parents is on the study room their having tea after their dinner. Nam Gil is on Jin Ah's room with their son sleeping in his arms. "What do you mean that you cheated Bin?" Mrs. Ah said. "It's not true, Eomma... The rumor about Yejin and Bin. They're never cheated on me, I swear. In fact, I'm the one who cheated while having a relationship to Bin." Jin Ah said. She stop her talking and look at her parents face trying to read their mind. "Go on... We're listening..." Director Ah said. "Nam gil... We're having an affair while I'm in a relationship with Bin. I thought it was only a lust for him but, I was wrong... He really love me more than anything else." Jin Ah said with her teary eyes. "He show me the love, affection and attention that Im longing for eversince. That's why started to fall inlove with him when we live in together in Swiss. Jin Jae, is our son, Appa... Eomma... Please accept him and accept our family that we build." She said. Director Ah felt guilty towards to his daughter. This time he will make time to listen for her daughter's need. He promise to his self that he will do anything to be a good father to his only daughter. He is grateful because he was given a chance to show his love to his daughter. Mrs. Ah observing her husband and trying to read his mind. "If he really love you and you really love him... I will give my blessings to your relationship. I'm so happy that you already found your happiness with him." Director Ah said. Mrs. Ah got teary eyes while looking at her daughter and husband. "Just like your father, I'm happy that you found your destiny..." Mrs. Ah said. Jin Ah smile brightly and her tears escaped from her eyes. "Thank you... Appa.. Eomma...." She said. "Jin Ah... I'm sorry about that day..." Director Ah said. He wanted to apologize to his daughter. After that tragedy, he always blame his self for being a cold hearted father to Jin ah. "I don't understand what you're trying to say, Appa?" Jin Ah said. Director Ah reach his daughter's hand before he speak. "I know, I'm the one who should blame that's why you decided to commit suicide that day. If I'm not been harsh to you and said hurtful words... You will never thought to end your life." Director Ah said. Jin Ah got shocked on what she heard. "I know, you only blame Yejin...But I know in your heart, that day I hurt you a lot." He added. "Appa..." Jin Ah said. "I'm sorry.... Please don't you ever do that again... I don't wanna lose you again, Jin Ah..." Director Ah said. Jin Ah stood up and reach her father to hug him. "Appa... Don't blame yourself... It's not your fault and also it's not Yejin's fault." Jin Ah said. "Jiwon... She is the real culprit...." Jin Ah said. Mrs. Ah got shocked, "what do you mean?" She said. Jin Ah look at her parents who are looking at her with confusion. "You wrote Yejin's name in your suicide notes. What's all about Jiwon? She's also having a hard time to think that you're gone." Mrs. Ah said. "She also willing to risk herself to take revenge to Yejin because of you..." She added. "Eomma... Trust me... I don't know about the suicide notes. I didn't wrote it I swear. And also... That day, I'm not committed suicide... Jiwon... Try to kill me that day." Jin Ah said. Director Ah and Mrs. Ah exchange their glances. "She's a real crazy psycho, Eomma. She wanted our wealth and also she's obsessed to Bin that's why she try to kill me that day." Jin Ah said. "And now, she's after Yejin... Yejin and her baby is her target... Yejin needs me that's why I came back here to Korea. Eomma, Yejin is a good person and she's my friend. She never betrayed me and she also there for me eversince... That's why I wanted to be a friend just like her." Jin Ah said. "If that's the true case, I will never get slide this. I will make sure that Jiwon will take her punishment." Director Ah said. "That girl!..." Mrs. ah said.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Author's note

Please support my second Binjin story... ☺️☺️☺️  Title: Love Obsession... 🥰🥰🥰🥰