Chapter 5

Chapter 5

They kissed long enough and JJ pulled his head and broke off their kiss

They kissed long enough and JJ pulled his head and broke off their kiss. Their eyes met each other in the same position. Their mouths opened with their wet lips.

"You like it?" JJ said.

"Who are you?"

"JJ" JJ just smiled at Jin.

They spent some time making out, but at that time JJ didn't let himself be touched by Jin. He kept his word, he wanted to make Jin forget about work for a while and it was true. At that time only JJ in Jin's mind. He wanted it even more, every touch JJ gave him felt less and he wanted more and more.

"Time's up" JJ heard the sound of an alarm signaling the time was up when he was busy kissing Jin's neck. He pulled his head and looked at Jin, touched his cheek and got up from Jin's lap.

He put on his clothes and as usual, he helped Jin back into his clothes. Jin stood by the door preparing to leave.

"JJ.."

"Yes sir"

"Does rule-free mean you really can do anything?"

"Of course, I can do anything, come back here next wednesday, if we meet again I'll show you what I can do" JJ ​​walked Jin to the door, stood in front of him.

"Go, or you won't be able to get out of here" JJ kissed Jin on the cheek and smiled at him.

Jin came out of his room together with the man who had previously come with him.

"Hey, thanks for swapping with me, her body is amazing" the man said.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'll like it" Jin came out from there and threw away his mask. He walked with a smile on his face. Back to his house.

That night became a long night for Jin. As he lay on the bed, all he remembered was the touch of JJ's hands on his body. How could someone as straight as him feel that sensation?

The next morning Jin came to his office as usual, Yoongi said that there was one applicant who seemed to fit Jin's criteria. Yoongi went into Jin's room to tell him about it.

"What is it?"

"There is a suitable applicant for what you want"

"Can he really work fast?"

"Yes, I've seen it myself, he did it quickly and everything is correct, this is his data, his name is Jeon Jimin, he is 26 years old, he previously worked as an assistant. I told him to come tomorrow"

"Jeon Jimin?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

"No, Jeon Jimin.. JJ.. ah forget it"

"Aish, what's wrong with you? Are you still thinking about that striper?"

"No, but it looks like tonight we won't be going to Dreamland, we'll be there every Wednesday"

"Why?"

"You'll like it if we come on Wednesday, go back to your work" Yoongi just smiled and left Jin's room.

Jin refrained from coming to Dreamland, as JJ said, he was asked to come the next Wednesday. Actually he could have come anytime, but why did he choose to follow JJ's words?

The next day, while Jin was busy with his files piled up on the desk, someone knocked on his door.

"Come in" Yoongi entered and a man followed him from behind.

"What is it?" he asked.

"This is Jimin, the applicant that I told you yesterday"

"Morning sir, I'm Jeon Jimin" Jimin smiled, he stood beside Yoongi. Jin watched his face, it felt familiar to him.

"Yes, Yoongi said before that you worked as an assistant, is that true?"

"Yes sir, I've been an assistant for 3 years, but I had to stop due to personal reasons"

"Why did you apply to this company?"

"Because I need a job and the conditions for getting this position are speed and precision, it's the same thing I did when I was an assistant"

"You see this pile of files?"

"Yes sir"

"This is all you will do, I'm not someone who easily gives this work to others, I'm used to doing it myself, but right now I need someone else's help because this work won't be finished on time if it's just me and my assistant doing it, I don't want any mistakes when you work on this file, all of these files are important and you have to check them in detail. If there's something you don't understand, you can ask Yoongi"

"Yes sir"

"Then you can get out, Yoongi will give the file to you"

"Go back to your place" Yoongi said and Jimin walked out of the room.

"Why are you looking at him like that? Do you know him?" he said.

"I don't know, but why does his face look familiar to me, maybe not the whole face, but... aah never mind, forget that, we have to focus on these files"

"I think you're really crazy now, I'll take this file" Jin nodded and Yoongi left the room.

Jin was sure when he saw Jimin's face, it reminded him of someone.

The light in the secret room wasn't bright, but it was enough to see JJ's curves.

"Could he be JJ? Why do I feel like I already know him when I see him? Jeon Jimin... J Jeon, J Jimin... makes sense, but does he?" Jin muttered.