Part 7

Jungkook POV
After seeing her going inside her apartment safely I drove back to my parents home. I'm the most happiest person on this earth right now. Finally... finally... I confessed.

After reaching my home I knocked on the door after few seconds a maid opened the door, "welcome home Mr.jeon" she said I smiled at her and went inside. When I come inside I saw mom dad already having their dinner. "Oh jungkookaa... come let's have dinner together" saying mom smiled at me "Jungkookaa.. you here? Anything wrong" dad asked me "dad I wanted to have dinner here and mom I want to tell you something" saying this I went to sit beside mom.

mom served me food while asking "what is it dear?" "Mom finally she is mine.." I said. "What really.." mom said, "can I also know what you both are talking about?" Dad asked while raising his eyebrows. Mom explained him everything "is this true Jungkook?" Dad asked me, I nodded in agreement, "oh my son finally find his love, I'm happy for you kook now I don't have to find anyone for blind date" dad said all of us lough at his reply.

"When will you going to meet us to her, you didn't even show me her photo"  mom asked me "soon mom",
"But when did you confessed her?" Mom asked again, "today I mean few hours ago" I said while smiling and my cheeks are already heating up thinking about her. "Aww look at my son's blushing face" she said while squeezing my cheeks "mom...stop it please".

Time skip
Y/n POV
After long time I slept peacefully, get up from my bed and went in bathroom after my morning routine and relaxing shower I get ready for my work.

Time skipY/n POVAfter long time I slept peacefully, get up from my bed and went in bathroom after my morning routine and relaxing shower I get ready for my work

After getting ready I come to kitchen to have breakfast. I was preparing to make pancakes I get msg from mr.jung that are you coming late, that's when I saw the time oh! Shit I'm late mombling this I stuffed one bread with peanut butter. By by pancakes.

I locked my apartment and put keys in my bag and started to run.

After reaching to company I ran inside and elevator was about close, i run to elevator before it closes. I saw someone is already in, he was wearing a formal black tuxedo I think he is Clint or any invester. "mianhaeyo" I said while bowing to "aniyo gwaen-chan-seum-ni-da seems like you're late *it's ok, never mind* he said smiling at me, his smile is so similar to jungkook.

The lift is going to 12 floor now I still have to wait for 10 minutes to reach my floor and I'm already late from 20 minutes. Ahh god I reached 15 early on first day but at second day I'm 30 minutes late how egoestic you are!?.*god- this child first wake up late and now blaming me*.
Ring..Ring..

Who is calling now? when I checked caller ID I immediately picked up the call, "hello!?", "Y/n aren't you here at?" Jungkook replied me as soon as he listened my voice "oh..sorry for that I'm little bit late today but I will be their in 5 minutes" I apologized "it's ok, come to my office with two mugs of coffee"he said, "why would I, you have your secretary right?" I fired back

"You should, because I'm your CEO. Any problem" he said in demanding tone, "you have your secretary for reason?". "Your coming with coffee that's it" , "hello..hello Mr.Jeon-" and that's it he disconnect the call. Like really he just confessed yesterday and now already started to order around me,god! he is misusing his powers on me, he is CEO that doesn't mean that he make everyone his secretary right! Just yesterday he wanted me to be his Mrs.jeon and now he wants me to be his secretary wow.

I was mombling but suddenly realisation hit me, I sneakingly looked at the parson before me uff...he was wearing his earpods after seeing this I took breath of relief. What if he listened me but I didn't mention Jungkook name so it's fine. And he is wearing his earpods.

A/n POV
But he already listened everything from beginning cause he was wearing one-piece bluetooth and he was smirking after hearing her.

As soon as lift opened y/n went toward canteen area and brought two mugs of coffee and take them to CEO office while stumbling at her all step to save the mugs from falling from her clumsiness.

She knocked on the door from one hand while other one is trying to mentain the tray. As soon as she heard a feant come in she entered in "Mr. Jeon your coffee" she said smiling forcefully and about go out something catch her eyes or you can say someone

Y/n POVWhen I was about go out I see the person whom I saw in elevator as I thought he is someone important that's why Jungkook is all clam

Y/n POV
When I was about go out I see the person whom I saw in elevator as I thought he is someone important that's why Jungkook is all clam. How can someone be this much handsome without any effort.I was drooling over at Jungkook who is talking with that person I should be professional in work place or else people think of me as child who is roaming around. I bowed at him and went out of the cabin.

Jungkook POV
Is she already know him? Why is she bowing at hyung "Jungkookaa! You shouldn't order around your girlfriend that too in your first day of relationship you know" what! wait!! How come he knows that and that too our first day in relationship don't tell me they know eachother already "what!? I mean what are saying hyung? And you know her" I asked out of curiosity, "no but when you called her few minutes ago I was with her in elevator and she is mumbling this or you can say cursing" ahh...this girl is so crazy, why can't she control her tongue.

"What about engagement is mom dad know about it?" Hyung asked me "mom dad both know about it and they agreed too about engagement I already cancelled it." I said "so I'm the only one here who come to know late that too from your own girlfriend". "Sorry hyung I was about to tell you, btw when did you comeback from Canada".

A/n POV
Lemme tell you who is that person, I think some of you already guessed it yeah he is Jungkook's elder brother Jeon Jungwoo.

Time skip
Jungkook POV
Ring...Ring..
"Yes mom", "Jungkook your brother is here so today we have family dinner so can you take Y/n with you, I don't take any negative answer you have to make her to attend the dinner", "mom let me talk first and ok I will make her come for dinner why are you this much eager to meet her" , "cause I didn't even seen her and your brother is already did and he was saying that she is so cute and beautiful I also want to see her and it's my right to see my future daughter in law!"

---------------------
To be continued-