• ✦ 𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 ✦ •

When the spotlights opened, screams filled the room.

??: WHAT THE-

??: WHERE AM I??!?

??: WHO ARE YOU GUYS???

??: DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME??!

A clap was heard coming from the stage.

Block: Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I am your host for today's reaction show! Welcome to the introduction episode of SHIP OR RIP!!!

??: WHO THE NETHER ARE YOU?!

??: WHY AM I HERE?!

[ Other questions and screams ]

Block: whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down ever-

??: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN

??: YOU JUST KIDNAPPED US-

A tape was sent flying to that person's mouth.

Block: I DIDN'T- well, actually I did... But let me explain my motive first, and why you're here.

Someone attempted to throw an arcane sword at « Block », but the sword vanished in thin air.

??: Wait wha-

Block: Your magic doesn't work here, as well as anything else you can use to hurt me or anyone else in this room. If you punch someone, your hand will stop mid air and it will hit you instead.

Block: Please behave and let me explain.

Block: [ clears throat ] Ehem, i've gathered you all here today to play a game. Don't worry, it's not deadly. You only need to react and decide whether you like what I will show or not. It's that simple.

??: So, you kidnapped us only for that??

??: How did you even managed to do that? What are you, some sort of God??

Block: Nope, I'm only a random author who is bored and sleep deprived. But don't ask about that.

??: What do you mean by deciding whether we like what you show or not?

Block: I'm going to show all of you a certain ship and you decide whether you ship it or rip it.

??: We're reacting to . . . ships?

Block: Yes!

??: Seriously? Ships?

Block: Yep, and we will start on the next chapter!

ー◤ ♡ ◢ー

𝙰/𝙽
Welcome to another book I'll probably forget to update again! This is my first time doing this, and I want to because yes.
Comment down what ship you want them to react!

「◇ 𝟛𝟜𝟛 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤」