The introduction

Hello there everyone.

Its been a while since i last make ejen ali story. How about i make boboiboy fanfic for a while so i can get more inspiration for ejen ali story.

Ali : You sure got a lot work on real life huh, author?

Well..yeah you could say that...

Lily : Its fine author! We wait for it so why don't you continue this new one?

Shadow : Thats right. At least you have more motivation to make story.

Heh..thanks guys.

??? : Its about time for us to shine huh? Let us help you too, author.

??? : Yup let us help!

Hehe alright alright.. How about you guys do the introduction? I will sit with the others.

??? : You can leave it to us.

Halilintar : Hello there everyone, Im Halilintar as you guys already know and next to me is Gempa. We here to explain the storyline more to you guys. Gempa you may start.

Gempa : Sure thing! In this story Hali will be the oldest as it make sense since he's the first second tier come in boboiboy galaxy. Also Ori is trying to get use to split us up so we can make our bond more closer.

Halilintar : That's right. I will be in charge in elemental. Beside that this story also have some ship that you guys really familiar.

Hold on- let me explain that part Hali. Alright about the ship...yes im making ship but just some fluff  and its my decision to choose ship. The ship that i into are haligem right now. So if im going to make some ship i will put warning so if some of you don't like ship can skip the part.

Also you guys can put request but not much . Well i guess you guys can continue.

Gempa : Alright author. As you guys see, this story have fluff so you guys don't have to worry if there are scene like smut. But angst are still in the story.

Halilintar : I think that all that we have to explain right, author?

Yeah..you guys can stop now.. Thank you for helping me you guys..

Well that's all for now .