Halilintar singing voice?! ⚡(1)

Hello~ I'm back to make the story just for a while. Not active because I'm working right now before I continue studying so... I just get to write stories from time to time. Plus when I have new motivation and ideas.

Anyway, here's a new part of the one-shot for you guys.

'Ever wonder what Halilintar's singing voice is like? '

Let's just imagine that even though Boboiboy split into seven, the elements have different voices, vibes, personalities and auras. Right. Let's get to the story.

______________________________________

One day at Tok Aba and Boboiboy's house (I forgot how to write so just bear with me) 

Everyone was doing their job such as watching television, sweeping the house, doing experiments, reading books, sleeping and playing video games. Tok Aba was at his shop with Ochobot by his side. The elements were doing their job in the house. Gempa has finished sweeping the house and looks around. He was satisfied with the result and looked at the other elementals. 

Gempa realized that one of the elements was not present in the house or the living room. He asks Taufan since he is near him. "Taufan, did you see Halilintar? I didn't see him at all." Taufan was looking at Gempa and shrugged his shoulder. "Sorry Gem. I don't know where he went." 

Suddenly Duri came in and answered Gempa's question. "Oh! I know where he went! He told me that he was taking a stroll while jogging around the area." Gempa smiles and pats Duri's hair. "Thank you, Duri." 

After a few minutes, Halilintar has come home full of sweat. "I'm home! Sorry, I'm late." The others just smile at him. "It's fine, Hali." Said Gempa. He gave Halilintar a towel to wipe the sweat. "How about you take a shower first before we eat together?" 

Halilintar took the towel and thanked Gempa. He nodded and went to his room to take some clothes before going into the bathroom. 

While Halilintar took a shower, he was humming softly and singing a bit slowly. What he didn't know was that someone heard his voice while passing the bathroom. It was Blaze and he was shocked when he heard Halilintar humming.  He was speechless and went to the dining table.

Gempa and Taufan saw Blaze's face and were confused. One of them asks "Blaze? Are you alright? Your face looks like you found something shocking..." Blaze was startled and hurriedly avoided the question and made a lie. "It's nothing! I just...surprised when I saw a lizard earlier. I accidentally stepped on it. Hehe..." He scratches his hair a bit and sits on one of the chairs at the dining table. Gempa and Taufan are suspicious at first but they ignore him and serve the plate and the food.

Everyone is already here except Halilintar. Finally, Halilintar came with new clothes and fresh up. He sits next to Blaze. Blaze glanced at him and Halilintar saw it. He looks at Blaze and asks.

"You okay, Blaze?" He whispered as he didn't want the others to worry. Blaze just nods and whispers back. "I'm fine...but can we talk after we eat?"

Halilintar nods and pats Blaze head. They all start to eat together and talk to each other. Gempa and Halilintar talk about house duty. (Author: Like a parent...)

After eating, Halilintar and Blaze went to Halilintar's room as they wanted to talk. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Halilintar asks Blaze as they sit on the carpet.

Blaze looks so nervous while playing with his finger. "Um... I just wanna say that I accidentally heard you singing in the shower...sorry..." After Blaze said that, he looked away and felt embarrassed.

Halilintar was surprised when Blaze said that. He smiles and chuckles softly while stroking Blaze's hair. "Don't worry about that. I'm fine with it. Besides...it was nice to know that you being honest with me."

Blaze was shocked that Halilintar wasn't mad at him. He smiled and nodded as he understood when Halilintar said that. He just realized something and asked Halilintar.

"Hali, I wanna ask. Do others know about this too?"

Halilintar thought for a moment and shook his head. "Nope, I never sing in front of others. So, they don't know about this. Only you. You are lucky though."

Blaze was confused and asked again. "Why is that?" Halilintar just chuckles leading both of them out of his room. "Because it's you. I know you like singing too especially when it's a vibing song."

Blaze's eyes sparkled with excitement and nodded quickly. He was happy that he was the first one to know about this secret.

They both walk to the living room and sit beside each other as they start doing their stuff. Duri suddenly came to the living room and asked Halilintar for help.

"Hali? Can you help me with something?" Asked Duri. Halilintar just nodded and followed Duri outside and arrived at the garden part. "Do you need to water and clean the grass in the pot, buddy?"

Duri just nodded happily when Halilintar understood what to do. Halilintar pats his head and starts helping Duri clean the garden.

While they both cleaning together, Duri heard some humming and a singing voice. He turned to search for it and was surprised to see that Halilintar was the one who was singing. He was singing 'Intan Payung' song.

Duri was amazed by him and sang along happily.

Halilintar feel happy that Duri sang along with him. After nearly half an hour, they were done with cleaning the garden. They stand side by side and look around with satisfied looks. "This is fun, Duri. I'm glad we get to clean it thoroughly." Halilintar said to Duri and it made him smile. "But do you know what I like the most?" Duri asks him. He shakes his head as he wonders what Duri likes the most.

Duri smile widens and answers him. "I like your singing the most! Your voice sounded soothing and it made me sing along earlier. Can we sing again together at another time, Hali?" Halilintar chuckled and pat Duri's hair gently. "Of course we can. Just tell me whenever you want. You can come to my room too. We should sing with a musical instrument, right?"

Duri never felt happier and hugged him as he nodded. "I'm looking for it already!" Duri giggled as he felt Halilintar pat his head more. "That's good. Now, let's get inside shall we?" Halilintar said and led Duri inside their house. 

They came inside the house and met with Gempa as he already prepared some water for both of them. "There you guys are! Here, I made some drink for you both," said Gempa. Halilintar and Duri thanked him and took the drink.

______________________________________

Hello! Author here.
First thing first, I wanna say that I'm sorry that I haven't published a new chapter of this fanfic. I will be honest here since I kind of lose interest in writing a story. I have been struggling with my studies since I entered college. I'm already in semester 2 by the way. It's not that I lose it because I want to stop. No. I lost it because I haven't got time to write it and at the same time it's hard to create a scenario in fanfic. Forgive me for this. But, I will try to continue my fanfic when I have time and energy.

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadan, dear reader's. And happy iftar to you guys.